New AMG Museum Cards Needed PLUS ALL NEW GOODIES ON OFFER?

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 183 comments
  • 8,273 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a free send I will take 15 I can forward to Hoodfield so he can forward to Slower than Bob.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate .:)

Already have you pending for tomorrow MC 15...
Can you wait until then? (all used today...)
 
Already have you pending for tomorrow MC 15...
Can you wait until then? (all used today...)

Yes mate thats great. 👍
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
@Monatsende

Add 5 from me....

If anyone else needs I have 3 5 14 and 15, please tell me...

I have the 3 & 14.
I'll send them shortly.
 
8 and 12 sent to chris. 👍
 
Hoodfield sent from me #7 #16
Nattdood sent from me #1 #2 #6
And thanks you for the Cards in return.
Wish they would of all been this easy to collect.LOL)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
2,4,8,12,20, sent to HOODFIELD :)

I have 19 pending, still need 10, 15...

Will be away for at least 24hrs...will check in then to see who needs what.

Cheers, Gentlemen!
 
Card#19 sent to Slower than Bob and Monatsende:)
 
My AMG:

2,4,6,8,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,19,20 : DONE (Monatsende)
7,9 : DONE (AAA-Ticket)

8: Sent Lammy77
12: Sent spikeyhairdude
14: Sent StarLight
20: Sent goirke
2,4,10 Sent jascat74
19: Sent genuino
7,9 Sent mikeeesf (sent to AAA-Ticket..)

3: Pending Outeke (filled in myGT already to avoid doubles)
1,18 Pending WebWolf(filled in myGT already to avoid doubles)
15,5 Pending cbarbosa (filled in myGT already to avoid doubles)


EDIT:
2 sent to spikey...
6,7,8 sent to jascat74


Missing: ---


Awesome support!


chris: 10 and 19 are coming = pending for you...
 
Last edited:
My AMG:

2,4,6,8,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,19,20 : DONE (Monatsende)
7,9 : DONE (AAA-Ticket)

8: Sent Lammy77
12: Sent spikeyhairdude
14: Sent StarLight
20: Sent goirke
2,4,10 Sent jascat74
19: Sent genuino
7,9 Sent mikeeesf (sent to AAA-Ticket..)

3: Pending Outeke (filled in myGT already to avoid doubles)
1,18 Pending WebWolf(filled in myGT already to avoid doubles)
15,5 Pending cbarbosa (filled in myGT already to avoid doubles)


3 to send to spikey...
6,7,8 to send to jascat74


Missing: ---


Awesome support!


chris: 10 and 19 are coming = pending for you...

Thank you so very much mate all marked in the OP.:) :D
Simply great never thought they would be in so quick.WOW.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
15 on it's way next reset.

chris you have it pending already.

Got the last 3 pending mate.
So soon has they are in I will get them over, Has long as Daily allowance allow,s me too.:)
Then I will start getting them around elsewhere.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
#9 and #12 sent to OSE - he is so far away from 100% AMG...

#10 and #19 sent to chris 👍 Everything done or pending. Like me. ;)
 
Last edited:
#9 and #12 sent to OSE - he is so far away from 100% AMG...

#10 and #19 sent to chris 👍 Everything done or pending. Like me. ;)

Thank you so much mate,:D
WOWser can you believe just one card Pending.Cool:) 👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
2,4,8,12,20, sent to HOODFIELD :)

I have 19 pending, still need 10, 15...

Will be away for at least 24hrs...will check in then to see who needs what.

Cheers, Gentlemen!

Hoodfield has the 15 already, I have 10 and 19. So they will be sent soon has Daily allowance allows (Next reset) so you should have them before you know it mate.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
#9 and #12 sent to OSE - he is so far away from 100% AMG...

#10 and #19 sent to chris 👍 Everything done or pending. Like me. ;)

Marked off on my list, Will receive them once i get online 👍
 
@Monatsende: 5 and 15 sent!👍

@Starlight: 5 and 15 sent!👍

@christara321: 5 sent!👍
 
My AMG:

1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 : DONE (Monatsende)
6,7,9,11,13 : DONE (AAA-Ticket)

8: Sent Lammy77
12: Sent spikeyhairdude
14: Sent StarLight
20: Sent goirke
2,4,10 Sent jascat74
19: Sent genuino
7,9 Sent mikeeesf (sent to AAA-Ticket..) -> moved to Monatsende
15,5 Sent cbarbosa
1,18 Sent WebWolf

3: Pending Outeke (filled in myGT already to avoid doubles)


Trades:
2 sent to spikey...
6,7,8 sent to jascat74

Thanks to all supporters. I think I forgot the first ones who gave... Please let me know for credits...
Hey, Outeke, are you sleeping or do you have some MC trades running? :lol:
EDIT: Outeke is ill. So, get well, my friend!!!

Missing: ---
 
Last edited:
@Monatsende: 5 and 15 sent!👍

@Starlight: 5 and 15 sent!👍

@christara321: 5 sent!👍

Oh mate its OK but I needed #15.
Sorry about that but it was marked but hey its hectic so do not worry about it.
Some one might turn up with before reset and if not I know Hoodfield has it so I will see what happens.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Oh mate its OK but I needed #15.
Sorry about that but it was marked but hey its hectic so do not worry about it.
Some one might turn up with before reset and if not I know Hoodfield has it so I will see what happens.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Just sent you a PSN message. Im really sorry, my brain is slow today:banghead:
Can I send you tomorrow the 15? Just used my limit for today...
 
Just sent you a PSN message. Im really sorry, my brain is slow today:banghead:
Can I send you tomorrow the 15? Just used my limit for today...

No worrys mate mistakes happen and am the first to hold my hand up on that one .LOL:)
Will see what happens thru the thread and if turns up then cool if not there is always tomorrow.:D
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
No worrys mate mistakes happen and am tyhe first to hold my hand up on that one .LOL:)
Will see what happens thru the thread and if turns up then cool if not there is always tomorrow.:D
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Ok. Awesome.

:cheers:
 
Just sent you a PSN message. Im really sorry, my brain is slow today:banghead:
Can I send you tomorrow the 15? Just used my limit for today...

Don't worry about it, I'm sending 15 to chris tonight.
 
Don't worry about it, I'm sending 15 to chris tonight.

Top man.:D I will message cbarbosa on PS3 so he gets the message before he sends out tomorrow.:)
You are getting 10 19 at reset.:D
Nattdood is getting 3 4 5 :D
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
HOODFIELD is complete and is sending me the last two cards i need! (10,15) Thanks bro!

That frees me up to send 5 to the next guy on my friends list...genuino... please post 5 cards you would like! :)

Sent PM too...


sent 3,4,6,8,9 to genuino

EDIT: Yippee! I'm complete, Thanks guys!
 
Last edited:
Don't worry about it, I'm sending 15 to chris tonight.

Top man.:D I will message cbarbosa on PS3 so he gets the message before he sends out tomorrow.:)
You are getting 10 19 at reset.:D
Nattdood is getting 3 4 5 :D
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

@HOODFIELD: Thank you very much for compensanting my mistake...👍

@christara321: Just saw the message. Many thanks:tup:
 
Thank's i've marked them off my list and will receive them once i get online 👍

Current List of Museum Cards

I will sent 1,2,4,8,14 to AAA-Ticket (To make more slots available to send AMGs.)

1,2,4,8,14 from AAA-Ticket to you, OSE. --> Pending for today


All AMGs sitting on Monatsende now.
AAA-Ticket: 1,2,4,6,8,11,13
Monatsanfang: 7,9
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back