New and Returning Paints Headline GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180508120319.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180508120335.png

I actually enjoyed that one, because I didn't have any of the Motegi Racing rims and the MR120 rims looks very very good on some modern cars.

So frustrating that you can't use wheels from cars you own where appropriate... I'm trying to recreate a friends Mustang, the wheels he has are on the Mustang Widebody, but not on the normal fastack and so now I have to use a substitute (MOTEGI RACING MR120 (Black) – 100 Mi) that doesn't look right. I'm sure they used to allow the factory option wheels plus any extras you own in previous GT's... I never understand why simple features requiring almost zero code are left out. But then clearly they can't figure out how to do a simple filter for Mustang / Ford ... when you search for liveries this filter misses liveries for Ford Mustangs, the filter for the Sema cars by "Gran Turismo" seems to show nothing at all for me.

Awesome, my photo got used! :D

As for the content I love those grey colours, I'll be purchasing those later.

What's the deal with the lack of black paints since release???! The GT Sport PS4 engine can't render them?! [joke]

What's the deal with the lack of black paints since release???! The GT Sport PS4 engine can't render them?! [joke]

Great News !! In an effort to placate Players, PD have secretly been assembling a wide range of BLACK Special Paints, for next Tuesdays update ! The Colours will include: Matt Black, Semi-Matt Black, Fluorescent Black, Dark Flake Black, Large Flake Black, Small Flake Black, Coal Black, Semi Gloss Black, Gloss Black, Carbon Black, Silk Black, Coal Cellar Black, Charcoal Black, Uranus Black, Laguna Seca (at Night) Black & Black-Hole Black !!

:cheers:

Great News !! In an effort to placate Players, PD have secretly been assembling a wide range of BLACK Special Paints, for next Tuesdays update ! The Colours will include: Matt Black, Semi-Matt Black, Fluorescent Black, Dark Flake Black, Large Flake Black, Small Flake Black, Coal Black, Semi Gloss Black, Gloss Black, Carbon Black, Silk Black, Coal Cellar Black, Charcoal Black, Uranus Black, Laguna Seca (at Night) Black & Black-Hole Black !!

:cheers:

What, no colourshift blacks?

Meanwhile when there has been no black paints in GT Sport’s mileage exchange, Polyphony Digital has been collaborating with scientists to bring the blackest black paint chip RED #764 from Peugeot’s Vision GT car to life.

5611A50C-AF21-4F20-84E7-043A7923C9C9.jpeg

When asked to comment Kaz explained:

4D5D4734-CA8E-47A7-BB5A-A3CAFC5A1145.jpeg

Kazunori Yamauchi:

We here at Polyphony and the Vision Gran Turismo programme are proud of bringing to life the blackest black that has ever existed. The benefit of creating this paint in real life, in collaboration with NASA and Peugeot, is so that we can re-scan the paint in true 4K HDR for the next generation of Gran Turismo. Using this method, we can create a “super premium” paint chip specially for the PS4.

When asked if this paint chip would be added in a future update for Sport, Kaz refused to comment.

Source (IGN): https://bit.ly/1e1EYJv

Even if this wasn't so painfully obvious, the whole thing would be disappointing.

disappointing001.jpg

But it is painfully obvious, and that just makes it sad.

disappointing002.jpg

Especially on a forum which, for an entire month of the year, has users trying to trick each other into playing Last Christmas videos.

Especially on a forum which, for an entire month of the year, has users trying to trick each other into playing Last Christmas videos.

It was much easier to do it during the day and age before YouTube advertisements.

Last edited:
Back