New Beetle in GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anaconda
  • 22 comments
  • 1,426 views
Messages
189
Anyone have any pics of the New beetle in GT4? I own one and was wondering if anyone has a pic from GT4 whatsoever. I've been searching top to bottom to find one just wondering if anyone had one. :) :)
 
I havent seen any new bettle pics, But you can be sure it is in.
 
It was in GT3, I'm sure it'd be in GT4... The old one's in there, why not the new.
 
I don't have anything to contribute to this topic yet, but I just want to quickly welcome Anaconda, to the Planet. Nice to have you here. There are other "snakes" on these forums. Cobras, Vipers, that sort of thing. Enjoy.
 
Oh cool thanks. Reason im asking is I own one too. Heres a pic of my baby. :)
Beetle_power.sized.jpg
 
Intercooler hey, details?
 
Sorry havent been around much here is the mod list.

APR V2 93 octane chip
ATP 3" downpipe and High flow cat
2.25(argh) Neuspeed exhaust - dont ask lol it was 200 bucks heh soon to be replaced by a 3".
Front mount intercooler by ATP
HKS SSQ Blow off valve

Im on stock turbo and havent ran at the track in 2 years and all I had was down pipe exhaust and chip granted the FMIC probably didnt do very much since then but decrease heatsoak but my last time was 14.81@95mph. Shes on stock turbo and going to remain like that as a daily driver. Im saving up for a MKIV supra. :)
 
Anaconda
Oh cool thanks. Reason im asking is I own one too. Heres a pic of my baby. :)
Beetle_power.sized.jpg
A long time since I have seen a "bug" with a intercooler.
preety nice mod list you got there whats next I am guessing turbocharger?
 
I was thinking of going with a GT28rs turbo kit for the car to aim for around 250+whp but im not going to do it. Im going to save for my other car. :)
 
I dont really like the look of the new beetle but yours does look very nice, maybe its the intercooler.
 
I'm not confident about it, but Anaconda, you have nothing to worry about, my New Beetle-loving friend. As I say to new members sometimes, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! The New Beetle will be in the house for trendy people, nostalgic people, and even super-cute girls to want to race a Beetle in GT. Heck, even Mandy Moore said she wanted a light green New Beetle for when she came out with her debut song "Candy." But I wouldn't be surprised if this car makes it back. Don't like the Beetle street car? The Cup Cars (like in your avatar, Anaconda) will likely make a comeback. Prefer the ultimate Beetle? Hope the Beetle GT from GT2 makes a return, or get your hands on the Beetle RSi with 4WD and a turbocharged engine making 200+ horsepower. Granted that Paint Mode is in, you can mark up your car anyway you want. You know, put on "GTPlanet.net," "Anaconda on Board," or whatever you like. So worry not. The Beetle will be in the house. In the house reppin' GT4. Holla! You heard?
 
im not a fan of the new bugs, but that looks superb! for some reason i really like it! nice job on it :)
 
marduke
im not a fan of the new bugs, but that looks superb! for some reason i really like it! nice job on it :)
I think the front bumper has been changed. Looks good, tasteful 👍
 
Theres pics of the RSi in the E3 pics you can find them on this site.
 
whoa, a nice beetle. who'd have thunk...
 
My bad, it's not in the E3 pics here, it's been seen in a screen shot or two after than though. Rest assured there will be a few New Beetle's in GT4.
 
GT2 had a normal (new) beetle and a racing version did they not? The sound of the racing version was pretty cool if I remember correctly.
 
Yep it was the New Beetle GT, it had 420ish Bhp and 4wd. Great car to race against the Tigra ice racer in 2 player.
 
Back