alexperalta0695 Messages 127 Messages GTP_Tifosi0695/GTP_OnTheAsphalt Dec 7, 2008 #1 We have enough cars by now what we need is more cars but I think what were gonna get is new cars. VW Scirocco Nissan 370Z Attachments scirocco.jpg 25 KB · Views: 144
We have enough cars by now what we need is more cars but I think what were gonna get is new cars. VW Scirocco Nissan 370Z
SteveO1965 Messages 1,029 Messages GTP_SteveO1965 Dec 7, 2008 #2 I don't understand what you are trying to say?
Jack GTP Race Admin Staff Emeritus Messages 1,479 Dec 7, 2008 #3 alexperalta0695 We have enough cars by now what we need is more cars but I think what were gonna get is new cars. VW Scirocco Nissan 370Z Click to expand... I think he means: They have enough cars by now (as in PD creating them) and what we need (us gamers) are more cars. The cars he thinks we will get are the Scirocoo and the 370z. But again another wishlist.
alexperalta0695 We have enough cars by now what we need is more cars but I think what were gonna get is new cars. VW Scirocco Nissan 370Z Click to expand... I think he means: They have enough cars by now (as in PD creating them) and what we need (us gamers) are more cars. The cars he thinks we will get are the Scirocoo and the 370z. But again another wishlist.
SteveO1965 Messages 1,029 Messages GTP_SteveO1965 Dec 7, 2008 #4 Jack I think he means: They have enough cars by now (as in PD creating them) and what we need (us gamers) are more cars. The cars he thinks we will get are the Scirocoo and the 370z. But again another wishlist. Click to expand... Thanks for the translation Jack, and yes you are right.
Jack I think he means: They have enough cars by now (as in PD creating them) and what we need (us gamers) are more cars. The cars he thinks we will get are the Scirocoo and the 370z. But again another wishlist. Click to expand... Thanks for the translation Jack, and yes you are right.
ralph89 Messages 739 Messages RaLpH89 / GTP_RaLpH89 Dec 8, 2008 #5 They already created the 370z and probably done by now, i think the only reason 370z for GT5 took a while to create is because of the exclusive deal with Nissan on EA NFS undercover.
They already created the 370z and probably done by now, i think the only reason 370z for GT5 took a while to create is because of the exclusive deal with Nissan on EA NFS undercover.
alexperalta0695 Messages 127 Messages GTP_Tifosi0695/GTP_OnTheAsphalt Dec 8, 2008 #6 i mean more tracks