Sounds like a nice machine! I've been very happy with my Dell (with the exception of a hard drive failure...but they came to my house the next day with a new one and installed it, free of charge).
Originally posted by Jordan Sounds like a nice machine! I've been very happy with my Dell (with the exception of a hard drive failure...but they came to my house the next day with a new one and installed it, free of charge).
Dell support is the BEST. I've been extreamly happy with every Dell system I've layed hands on.
My first computer was an XPS_266t. Two and a half years after I bought it, the CD-Rom and motherboard started to flake out in Windows. I called support, in 2 minutes I hung up and parts were in the mail. Back then they only did onsite for the first year, but the parts were still under warrenty. That computer is still around. Infact, it's purring right now - my sister is using it on a daily basis.
Two new laptops came in at work today. Inspiron 8100. Sweet machines, highly recommended for anyone in the laptop purchasing market. And their servers are the best x86 (Intel) based systems on the planet.
should be here by now. Got a letter from Dell stating that they ran out of the speakers we ordered, so it will come with the standard speakers, and they will ship our speakers to us when they get them. And we get to keep the other ones.(Whoo hoo! free stuff for me, I my dad lets me have them)
Change I am getting it. The only downfall is that I have to buy it and my parents won't let me have internet for like a month until I show responsiblity. I got some good letters home from school so hopefully that helps.