New Creation R* Squad

SMOKEYYx187

(Banned)
United States
SoCal
SMOKEYYx562
(JB)HondaImage.jpg

Just a little sneak peak for you guys, only just to see what people will think ahah:banghead:

New Gran-Turismo Drag Sqaud on the scene, NCR*.:bowdown:

I won't be able to inform anything yet about this Squad but soon to be become ONE.. soon. :sly:

Thank for your views on this page, smash that 👍"LIKE"👍. :cheers:

New Creation Racing

Last edited:
View attachment 191801

Just a little sneak peak for you guys, only just to see what people will think ahah:banghead:

New Gran-Turismo Drag Sqaud on the scene, NCR.:bowdown:

I won't be able to inform everything about this Squad yet but soon to be become ONE.. soon. :sly:

Thank for your views on this page, smash that 👍"LIKE"👍 if you enjoy my 10 minute Crew Tag Emblem. :cheers:
11/10 would smash that like button again.

Did you spam fill on ms paint then paste a supra on top? Good luck though.

Lol yea, my friend vietboi made a crew tag for GTA 5 i just copy the supra from our emblem on their, and spam mixed paint around it. lol

I'll make a better one, i think ahah

Unless I missed something, he was talking about the Legion. It's a play on your title "new creation" of Theology & Catholicism.

Shake WHAT

Fallout New Vegas

NCR vs Legion
I just never got into Vegas as much a 3. They played so much alike and GT5 came out around that same time. So much to do in that game. And no working Chinese stealth suit! :ouch:

Kinda makes you want to hop on that game right now lol.

Yes it definitely does.

I played NV first so I never got into 3 that much. No Brush Gun :(

Both are great games. I love all the DLCs too.

New creation isn't in fallout.. new california republic has nothing to do with that. But caesars legion is a mock on what I said originally, ironically though they crucify their victims.
That makes no sense..

The new California republic flag is on that game because it is based on that geographic area.

This "legion of Christ" takes on Roman Catholic beliefs. The legion in fallout follows the god of Mars. WAY before any Catholics. The legion follows his way in war and using slavery as there way of forming there army.

Edit: nothin personal shake. Don't mean for it to come off like that.

Last edited:
That makes no sense..

The new California republic flag is on that game because it is based on that geographic area.

This "legion of Christ" takes on Roman Catholic beliefs. The legion in fallout follows the god of Mars. WAY before any Catholics. The legion follows his way in war and using slavery as there way of forming there army.

Edit: nothin personal shake. Don't mean for it to come off like that.

I don't know what the **** you guys are going on about, but PM each other. I don't wanna read this sheeet.. 'smh':banghead:🤬:confused::mad::scared:

Back