New Details about GTA:SA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh a "San Andreas" bandana. My bad. I just want the OGF one for fun. :lol:

Not gonna wear it like Matrix fans wear Neo Coats. I just want it as a Novelty to be placed in the safety of my own Home...and car.

...and taken to special places. Like work. And the toilet. And everywhere else.

I went to town today and didn't pick up a copy of the game. They were all way overpriced (about £10 more than online) So I didn't bother.

Can i start a thread on 'I'm a loser and haven't got GTA:SA yet?'? It might not last long but it will put this thread to sleep.

The clothing stores for San Andreas are all marked on the map that is included with the game. I believe that some of the stores are not unlocked until later in the game, but all unlocked stores should be also marked on the in-game map with the shirt icon. Icons only appear on the parts of the map that are not covered by the blue shading. ;)

I think this question should have been asked in a different thread. Jimmy, perhaps this thread has lived long enough, considering the discussion was centered around "information discovered about San Andreas before it was released."

Done. Ask questions in the appropriate Thread, or even better, just the General Discussion thread.

I didn't expect this Thread to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back