New DLC coming Wedneday featuring the BMW M4 GT3

Canada
Canada
It was just announced that a new free DLC is coming on the 24th. Details here: https://505games.com/assetto-corsa-competizione-pc-community-updates/

"UPDATE V 1.8 COMING NOVEMBER 24TH
Firstly, we’re excited to announce that Update v 1.8 is launching for PC on November 24th. The team at KUNOS have been working flat out behind the scenes to bring an update to game that improves your sim racing experience in a multitude of ways. Here’s a rundown of what you can expect, but stay tuned for the full changelog next week:

• BMW M4 GT3 2022 as free DLC
  • Unreal Engine update (v 4.26)
  • NVIDIA DLSS implementation
  • AMD FSR implementation
  • Physics engine and tyre model updates"
Coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S on February 24th, 2022."

I’m not upset and know I can wait. I’d love to have the M4 in my PS4, but prefer a GT4 car. Still having fun with the game as is.

Imagine if it were GTS/GT7 on PS5 only. I’d have to deal with the long slow burn of not having a PS5.

• NVIDIA DLSS implementation
I have to post about this, it's absolutely amazing. With a 3080, I can run at 1440p with all the quality settings maxed out, DLSS set to Quality, and have it capped at 180fps (which is a nice frame rate to use if you want to record at 60fps), and it holds that frame rate at around 80% GPU usage. I haven't noticed any visual glitches, and it seems very good in terms of anti-aliasing as well. The game used to be very demanding of hardware, but it looks great with DLSS on, and runs pretty efficiently. My past experience of DLSS hasn't been good - with Shadow of the Tomb Raider I found the visual glitches too distracting and turned it off, but it seems to work really well with ACC.

I can only imagine what that looks like man!

Everything set to Mid or Low here at 1080p 60fps, 24-car grids and cap of 15 cars in-view... and it still glitches a couple o' times up the back straight at Bathurst. :lol:

So this doesn't come to ps4?

No, no more updates will come to PS4 , and even on PS5, the only thing arrived is the BMW M4 GT3 , because the 1.8.x update with updated physics, tyre model update, ffb update, Unreal engine update and more isn't still launched on next gen (they are on a modified 1.7.10 version). And there's still no ETA of when 1.8.x will be launched on next gen.

Back