*NEW DRIFT TEAM!* TheDriftDream! @~@

• Thread starter isnowyazn
  • 35 comments
isnowyazn
So, I am creating a new drifting team because many people didn't join my old drifting team, and most of them quit after like a month. My old drifting team was named -JdmDriftStarz-. I will be recruiting members, and A LOT of members. You can just add me and PM me to let me know that you're going to join the drift team. You can use ANY steering wheel, ANY controller, and any car, as long as you can drift it PRETTY well.

Please tell us more about your team? But other than that, Good Luck with your team!

So, I am creating a new drifting team because many people didn't join my old drifting team, and most of them quit after like a month. My old drifting team was named -JdmDriftStarz-. I will be recruiting members, and A LOT of members. You can just add me and PM me to let me know that you're going to join the drift team. You can use ANY steering wheel, ANY controller, and any car, as long as you can drift it PRETTY well.

It might be hard to start a drift team by yourself but you can do it 👍

Facepalm.gif

A team is not something you start on your own, no wonder why your last one didn't lived long.
Play the game, join lobbies, make "friends" there, try to drift as much as possible with the same people to know them good, and then you can start considering opening a team.
You'll know their level, how they behave and most importantly, if you can all go along together without trouble.

As for wanting a LOT of members, remember that quality =/= quantity.

Best of luck with the team.

Also, Warren provided some valid points that you should consider. 👍

Facepalm.gif

A team is not something you start on your own, no wonder why your last one didn't lived long.
Play the game, join lobbies, make "friends" there, try to drift as much as possible with the same people to know them good, and then you can start considering opening a team.
You'll know their level, how they behave and most importantly, if you can all go along together without trouble.

As for wanting a LOT of members, remember that quality =/= quantity.

I did do what you said. I went into lobbies EVERY single time I played GT5. I asked to see who would join, and MANY people would say yes, but then eventually moved on.

I would like to join, i'm still practicing but i'm learning fast.
I live in the Netherlands so GMT+1
I will be quite active but i'm going to have a test week 2 weeks from now (13 tests in 1 week) My PSN Is: MClarenFreak

I would like to join, i'm still practicing but i'm learning fast.
I live in the Netherlands so GMT+1
I will be quite active but i'm going to have a test week 2 weeks from now (13 tests in 1 week) My PSN Is: MClarenFreak

Okay, add me. And if you don't have time, I'll just go ahead and add you myself.

Oh! Does anyone want to suggest team colors for me? If the colors work out, then they stay, and if they don't, they just simply go, and we can just have a bunch of colorful drift cars.

Oh! Does anyone want to suggest team colors for me? If the colors work out, then they stay, and if they don't, they just simply go, and we can just have a bunch of colorful drift cars.

Try to be original, come up with them yourself.

In my humble opinion though, I think having team colors looks silly, kind of like a bunch of lemmings, especially with no livery editor. A whole bunch of tricked out drift cars with a solid base looks awkward.

If you do want to choose some colors, there's a "Drift Team
Colours" thread you may find useful, search for it.

Again, just my opinion. 👍

In my humble opinion though, I think having team colors looks silly, kind of like a bunch of lemmings, especially with no livery editor. A whole bunch of tricked out drift cars with a solid base looks awkward.

Baby Seal Tears and Unicorn Fart Metallic is very original. You can learn things from Cro haha xD

The same color is ok, this is old school and what japanese used to ride on Ikaten contest. But not the same hue.
If you plan to do a "dantaï" video (train) it'll look much cooler if all the cars are of the same color (but not the same model).
Having the same livery looks silly too, it doesn't make any difference.

have you tried joining a team then once you know enough people create a team as i would be a lot easier

Small just for fun battle tonight. Check out the Drop5 Thread for details.

Hello guys.. There will be a competition held by D-Max inviting anyone who so wished to join. have a look! Hope to see you there

Back