New drift team?

United Kingdom
Norfolk, ENG
Ginjaninja7797
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was willing to invite me to a drift team meet. I can drift and I use a blitz ER34 skyline. If anybody is willing to invite me to drift meet please reply to this post or send me a message on PSN. Thanks! :)

Oh ok. Are you in a team?

Just ignore those guys, good job by applying to the Free Agents Thread. I wish good luck by finding a team that does it for you :).

Try to join some (GTP) team hosted lobbies on GT5, you might get lucky!

Duman079
Just ignore those guys, good job by applying to the Free Agents Thread. I wish good luck by finding a team that does it for you :).

Try to join some (GTP) team hosted lobbies on GT5, you might get lucky!

Hey there do you know of any GTP lobbies? I mean, I've tried finding those sort of lobbies but they've all been "wanna be" lobbies if you see what I mean?

Hey there do you know of any GTP lobbies? I mean, I've tried finding those sort of lobbies but they've all been "wanna be" lobbies if you see what I mean?

There is no such thing as a GTP lobby, if your looking for a lobby hosted by GTPlanet people, add some people on the forums there always drifting.

Most teams will host rooms on various days, but you can always find some team members in random rooms.

Hey man, try meets like Sunday Night Blackout, D-Max Matsuri, Nemisis Night Slide, these kinda meets...
They're the drift lobbies your looking for. It's also a good way of getting into a team if your a regular, joining team meet and open lobbies! ;)
You can add me if you like, then I'll let you know when we have an Open lobby :D

Blitz.
Hey man, try meets like Sunday Night Blackout, D-Max Matsuri, Nemisis Night Slide, these kinda meets...
They're the drift lobbies your looking for. It's also a good way of getting into a team if your a regular, joining team meet and open lobbies! ;)
You can add me if you like, then I'll let you know when we have an Open lobby :D

Ok thanks man. I will add you :)

Yea don't be like me and hide from the big events, do as many as you can! If you like the people you meet, either ask or wait to be asked, which is sure to happen if you show what you can do and let it be known you are looking for a team to join! Most leadrs now adays are usually willing to hold a tryout for you if you make a good impression :) Good Luck with finding an awesome team dude!

Back