Team VIP* | Welcome Back Team Thread

• Thread starter Fresh One
  • 118 comments
Freshp23

picnikfile_hJ5b8z by busyp86, on Flickr
  • What's Up? I'm FRESH and I'm sure I've drifted with some of you online quite a few times but I am hosting a try out session for the next few days, This team I am forming will be active and I am VERY COMPETITIVE as well but not over the top either. I encourage anyone who is interested to try-out, BUT
    [*]there are some RULES & REGULATIONS such as; YOU MUST BE ABLE TO BE CONSISTENT AND FLOW AND TANDEM EXCEPTIONALLY WELL WHEN DRIFTING!!

[*]

[*]Now I currently have slots available WISH you all the best, If you have a Mic that helps too BUT it isn't completely necessary.
  • 👍 👍

Last edited:
Haha, YESSIR! I as a Lexus owner IRL, I felt there should be some representaton, so if anyone else is Curious/interested, ADD MY PSN FRESHP23, my room is up and running so shoot a Request and join my Lounge

nice drifting with you guys this morning..........hit me up later with that tryout.............

Hamma the crazy Hawaiian...lol

nice drifting with you guys this morning..........hit me up later with that tryout.............

Hamma the crazy Hawaiian...lol

Likewise you definately know what your doing, I will definately get back to your try-out my bad about all the people in the room lol

i will jump back on later today.......u guys is a great bunch of guys, had lots of laughs this morning....lol

Good to see you putting your team together this morning Fresh...

I look forward to battling you guys in the future...

Count me in! Not very good but im sure with your help I could be a master at it! :D

Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG.

We have no problems with helping you out with any questions, its all about the style but please feel free to send me a friend request on Psn - FRESHP23

Back