New England GTPlanet Meet!

• Thread starter Obelisk
  • 46 comments
My girlfriend and I are planning on coming. Would 10:00 be a reasonable arrival time?
Yep, of course!

Edit: I'll be there early (9:30) so I can find a visible spot to stay in for the rest of you guys to find me.

Yep, of course!

Edit: I'll be there early (9:30) so I can find a visible spot to stay in for the rest of you guys to find me.
I apologize for the double post but I've found the actual page for the event! It looks like it's a Porsche event, although considering what I've seen come through here at Westwood, maybe there'll be more exciting cars. One of the regulars has a 650S, a Huracan has come through, periodic sightings of Ferraris, Bentleys, etc.

https://porschenet.com/events/porsches-coffee-to-benefit-homes-for-our-troops/

How will we be able to recognize you?
I'll have a sheet of paper that has the GTPlanet logo on it. I'll also have this hat on:

IMG_20171021_083522.jpg

Sorry about the double post but I'm here.

I'm at the first table at the Wegman's outdoor seating.

Thank you, @Obelisk, for putting this together.. It was good to associate a face and a voice to one of the many people I had known only on GTPlanet! Sorry I missed @black300zx, perhaps next time?

Do you go to the Larz Anderson C&C or lawn events?

Been planning to go to at least one of the Larz events this year, but haven't made it to any. :(

We've got a drift event coming up on October 28 & 29th at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Last drift event of the season.

Back