New Formula One World Champion Max Verstappen Talks More About Sim Racing

• Thread starter Famine
  • 52 comments
lets hope the mods don't tolerate fanboism, cause i dont,it has been settled whether you like the results or not,on a lighter note, with the w12 in iracing everyone will have more sim time in the car than sir lewis have in 8 years

Last edited:
lets hope the mods don't tolerate fanboism, cause i dont
I don't know what this means, but people are free to express whatever opinions they wish here so long as they do not break the site's Acceptable Use Policy.

That includes opinions on other people's opinions.

Well we know he tried out the outside of blanchimont overtake at Spa a few times in iRacing and then did it in F1.

I imagine he moves a lot of his aggression from sim to track. Just the new generation of driver, Leclerc, Norris, Russel will all be the same when faced with those situations.

Well we know he tried out the outside of blanchimont overtake at Spa a few times in iRacing and then did it in F1.

I imagine he moves a lot of his aggression from sim to track. Just the new generation of driver, Leclerc, Norris, Russel will all be the same when faced with those situations.
Max is a very agressive driver. I need to agree with Mercedes, the last race was kinda prepared for max to win. Hamilton accepted better his lost than the team. But in part the team is right. If max is agressive in real life, in sim he will be very agrsssive and apply his moves in real life.

Is he a sim racer or a gamer? Discuss.

Go On Popcorn GIF

Drivers like Max inspired me to get into sim racing. It's great to see how 'simulators' have gone from arcane PC jargonfests to endorsed-by-a-racing-driver PC jargonfests 😅

I really hope he becomes the New Ambassador of Gran Turismo and replaces Sir🙄 who we have now, I feel he give a lot more feed back to fan and game developer.

And still the embers burn lol
Coming in 2022... the driver of the day vote will now decide the outcome of the race in a genius move by Masi to rid himself of all responsibility, ah yes... now its your fault!

Back