New Forza 7 Leak Shows a Host of Potential New Vehicles

I think more likely one of the smaller microcars which can be seen all over the place in Fallout 4 (looking very worse for wear), I just hope they run with this and don't dismiss F4 as a dated franchise.
I'm fairly certain it's the Chryslus Corvega Atomic V8.

- 2077 "Fallout Atom" (going by its filename of FAL_Atom_77 and its reference to Fallout, this doesn't seem to match up with FM6's Fallout car)

The filename suggests that the model year of the vehicle is 2077, going by the "77"

And according to Fallout's Wikia...

Fallout Wikia
Mentioned in terminal entry at Red Rocket Truck Stop: Monday, October 18 - 'Coolant leak in one of those new 2077 Corvega coupes. Bubble-top. They don't make them like they used to.'

The Atomic V8 came in a coupe and a four-door sedan format. I believe the one in the file to be the four-door variant, which was present in Fallout 4, the former being in an earlier title.

Coupe:

611ae034001132.56c09853b2b15.png

Sedan:

CorvegaFront.png

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Daihatsu or Hino (assuming T10 ever considered adding vehicles from those last two brands) road vehicles in this game or, judging by Toyota's reported stance on licensing, any games from any studio in the foreseeable future.[/QUOTE]

Subaru BRZ and BMW Z3upra is present.

Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Daihatsu or Hino (assuming T10 ever considered adding vehicles from those last two brands) road vehicles in this game or, judging by Toyota's reported stance on licensing, any games from any studio in t

Subaru BRZ and BMW Z3upra is present.

Back