New Forza 7 Leak Shows a Host of Potential New Vehicles

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 32 comments
  • 8,273 views
Another rallycross car? Need some rallycross tracks for them to keep and relevance.
 
"Of final note is the Infinity Q60 Forza Edition"

To infinity...and beyond!
 
"Of final note is the Infinity Q60 Forza Edition"

To infinity...and beyond!

302.gif


Blame the jet-lag!
 
The Lexus would be perfect for online racing as it has a knack for ramming other cars off the track in real life. :lol:

Will probably be the only Lexus that makes it into FM7.

Alternatively, it could be a sign they’ve worked out a deal with Toyota.

I personally don’t expect to get any of these cars though.
 
Since this stuff is in in-game files its more likely then not to be real.

And all of it makes Sense.
 
Alternatively, it could be a sign they’ve worked out a deal with Toyota.
There are already a few Toyota Racecars in the game, so another Racecar from a Toyota company doesn't mean anything in regards to a deal with bringing back Toyota Production cars.
 
There are already a few Toyota Racecars in the game, so another Racecar from a Toyota company doesn't mean anything in regards to a deal with bringing back Toyota Production cars.

Yep. Just as VW Group brands like Audi, Bentley and Bugatti being in FH3 didn't translate into VW itself ever being added (Heck, a VW Group product was on the freakin' cover!), I can't see adding one Lexus race car being an indicator of the future presence of Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Daihatsu or Hino (assuming T10 ever considered adding vehicles from those last two brands) road vehicles in this game or, judging by Toyota's reported stance on licensing, any games from any studio in the foreseeable future.

Sucks, but there's nothing any of us outside the executive suite in Toyota City can do about it.
 
The Lexus would be perfect for online racing as it has a knack for ramming other cars off the track in real life. :lol:
.

Sage Karam and M.Rossi must be long lost brothers :lol:
 
Possibly. They recently released the VR version of Fallout 4, so it might be connected to that... of course it could just be an entry they left in the XML file and saw no need to remove.
 
Don't be too optimistic... Remember what was found in Forza Horizon 3 in june... And actuality they are not still there (2CV, 405T16, MG3...)
 
Don't be too optimistic... Remember what was found in Forza Horizon 3 in june... And actuality they are not still there (2CV, 405T16, MG3...)

Well, they're not here yet... But IIRC the MG Metro added in Forza Horizon 2 with the Storm Island DLC was first seen during a documentary on the making of FM5, and we knew FH3 was getting a Hoonigan DLC since December 2016. It may take time to get those vehicles in the game, so don't be too pessimistic either.

Speaking of full-fledged expansions... I think I'd be less surprised by a Global Rallycross and an IMSA DLC with every passing day.
 
VXR
I just wish Forza editions were designed as works racers, rather than existing models with combinations of wings and wheels.

Yeah me too, it'd be better off if they were full racecars like the works conversions in Shift Unleashed 2 or the fantasy racecars in Gran Turismo.
 
That Honda GRC definitely could be a "Hero Car" for a potential Forza 7 Rally Expansion.
PLEASE Turn 10!
 
VXR
I just wish Forza editions were designed as works racers, rather than existing models with combinations of wings and wheels.
Agreed. That could of been taken to the next step in cutomization for Forza, instead of just boosting numbers.

That Honda GRC definitely could be a "Hero Car" for a potential Forza 7 Rally Expansion.
PLEASE Turn 10!
Oh my gosh I KNOW RIGHT? Though best we keep our expectatons low right? :)
 
Agreed. That could of been taken to the next step in cutomization for Forza, instead of just boosting numbers.


Oh my gosh I KNOW RIGHT? Though best we keep our expectatons low right? :)
Agreed. Though I feel like Turn 10 will severely hurt their rep if they don't release a rally expansion, when we've got nearly 50 offroad-oriented vehicles in a tarmac-only racing game. Not to mention that they added a Honda Trophy Truck as a PAID DLC car in the November pack.
 
Agreed. Though I feel like Turn 10 will severely hurt their rep if they don't release a rally expansion, when we've got nearly 50 offroad-oriented vehicles in a tarmac-only racing game. Not to mention that they added a Honda Trophy Truck as a PAID DLC car in the November pack.
This is too true, and makes the most sense as well. Guess we got to play the "wait and see" game. :D
 
A rally expansion would be sweet, I just don’t see it happening. Anything less then 4 tracks with it, would be a disappointment, and I don’t see them adding that many tracks. I hope I’m wrong though.
 
A rally expansion would be sweet, I just don’t see it happening. Anything less then 4 tracks with it, would be a disappointment, and I don’t see them adding that many tracks. I hope I’m wrong though.
I wouldn't mind if it was just one track (like a massive dirt playground), that had like 15 configurations.
 
A Rally Expansion with Dirtfish would be the bestest thing ever! Heck, I already have a bunch of rally vehicles so this would be a dream come true if it happens! :D
 

I think more likely one of the smaller microcars which can be seen all over the place in Fallout 4 (looking very worse for wear), I just hope they run with this and don't dismiss F4 as a dated franchise.
 
It's in WA too, probably not too far away from T10's headquarters.
Only about 25 miles, so very close.
 
Back