New Forza Rewards Give Players a Head Start in Forza Horizon 4

I'm currently tier 8 and have played the previous games so I should get quite a few goodies when I first log on which is fine by me!

The reward system is great and also makes this series unique in that way. I think more developers should reward loyal fans. It's also optional so if someone hate it, can just ignore it.

The reward system is great and also makes this series unique in that way. I think more developers should reward loyal fans. It's also optional so if someone hate it, can just ignore it.
I think those items are sent directly to your garage/inventory to be honest. I'm not so sure its optional. The credits are a fair bit easier for the weekly rewards, as you can just avoid the Forza Hub.

I think those items are sent directly to your garage/inventory to be honest. I'm not so sure its optional. The credits are a fair bit easier for the weekly rewards, as you can just avoid the Forza Hub.
You are right. In FM7 and FH3 they were added to your garage as the game started... I'm fresh from FH2 where you have to accept the reward before..

I think, maybe, when writing this up I got a little too caught up on the numbers and mathed incorrectly with the total points. :lol:

EDIT: Just double-checked and all is good, so, crisis averted!

I really do have a love/hate thing going on with the way these games throw cars and money at you.

Same, though I appreciate that it's an option. I still find it slightly surprising that no other franchise has a similar approach to player loyalty. Then again, nothing else really has the mix of longevity and consistency in terms of releases. Maybe some carryover R&D points in the F1 games?

I'll probably take advantage of it all for this game though. Because Horizon typically matches the AI to your car in races, I find there isn't really much of a need to buy a lot of cars — I just want pretty much all of them anyway. So this makes it easier to start personalizing everything. :D

I'm Tier 10 and 505 points before going up to the next Tier. Hopefully not too long before I hit Tier 13. And I still claim these rewards even when I'm not playing either Forza 7 or FH3.

Yay - I'm Tier 11! Boo, I never received the extra 75K in weekly rewards when I went from 10 to 11 in January.

Reading the article, it looks like I'll be receiving an Alfa, which actually makes me kind of giddy.

(and yeah, I'm old)

I'd be tier 12 had I been able to carry my 360 account to the One. Currently at tier 9, trying to get to 10 before the game comes out. :lol:

Judging by the Forza Hub app, the stats do not update in real time? I never really gave much thought to it aside from picking up the free credits each week.

In some cases the system is just broken. My FM5 stats stopped at 2500 point about a year ago and my FH2 points stopped at 2300-ish points about a month ago. I'm 500 points from Tier10 but it's OK. I'm confident will reach Tier11 by the end of FH4. Also farming influence from the Mixer, because why not?

I'm Tier 12 as well. Also have had this stream running in the background all day for bonus influence. :lol:

How does this work? Is it something I can leave open in the background while I'm at work?

EDIT: It appears I can! I might leave it running on my home PC overnight too.

Last edited:
I've been streaming on Mixer for a few hours now (mixer.com/PopuluxeCowboy if you're interested). How do I check to see how much influence I've gained?

EDIT: Answering my own question: Click on the ribbon icon next to the game title. It's on the left side of the screen, right below the actual video being streamed. I currently have 62,500 influence.

Last edited:
Back