• 35 comments

FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
This icon were found by X-DEVIL7675:
DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0370.jpg

Finally, MINI has join the herd of VGT. This icon is only available on the newest 1.09 patch.

What it would look like? When it will be available? :D Just speculate.

Personally, I think it would be a beefed up version of MINI Rocketman:
PFPR_346b-640x426.jpg

I expect something closer to the VW, but more Lamboish. Open top with hard lines. Tires as tall as the doors. 2 seater with extreme lights.

It will not be a car that has already been unveiled.
It may be. The Mitsubishi was floating around on Google prior to its GT6 release.

I hope it is based around the mental Mini BMW made shortly after the acquisition. The crazy german engineers decided to chuck an M3 V10 into an original mini in an MR layout to see what would happen. The test drive nearly killed himself on the first lap around the nurb and said he would never drive it again.

It may be. The Mitsubishi was floating around on Google prior to its GT6 release.

I hope it is based around the mental Mini BMW made shortly after the acquisition. The crazy german engineers decided to chuck an M3 V10 into an original mini in an MR layout to see what would happen. The test drive nearly killed himself on the first lap around the nurb and said he would never drive it again.

Not quite the same thing but I remembered this article from a while ago... BMW M3 Power in a Mini... competed in the BTCS http://www.ddurrelltech.com/bmw/mini-belcar-s3.pdf

Not quite the same thing but I remembered this article from a while ago... BMW M3 Power in a Mini... competed in the BTCS http://www.ddurrelltech.com/bmw/mini-belcar-s3.pdf
Not quite the same, but if something like that was the vision GT for mini I would be a happy bunny. That said, we haven't had that many lower-powered vision GT cars...

Perhaps something small, light and nimble would be a nice change of pace (pun-pun-pun-pun) in comparison to the monster power cars we've had so far

With Mini in the Dakar as a semi works effort, and previously in the WRC as a works effort, and Mini backing J P Dayrauts Mini Pikes Peak effort, I'm betting this will be something bonkers, but perhaps more of a rally car than a track weapon.

A 3/4 scale of the current JCW would be nice.
I know we can't have a Mini the same size as the original on 10" wheels but park the current car beside the first BMW owned model & tell me it's still a Mini in any way other than name.

Last edited:
I'll bet good (and real) money on it not being either of these.

Because, hey, the BMW Vision looked nothing like this BMW Vision

bmw-vision-future-luxury-30.JPG
You're probably spot on. When all PD have to do is crank up the polygons & move them around, who knows what they'll come up with? Going of what we've seen with the 'visions' so far, it could be anything.

I hope it's just not just another large variant on the typical BMW MINI styling. I'd love to see a MINI that is small, light and fast taking cues from the British MINIs. These large cars with the same-ish styling just aren't doing much for me. Again, sorry MINI fans I don't mean any offense. Even if it ends up being more of the same BMW MINI stuff I'll still enjoy it :D

Maybe this?
View attachment 172498
It's what I found when I did a google search
It will not be a car that has already been unveiled.
It won't be the MINI Superleggera in the photo, but it could be something a bit similar. I hope, just as those who I've quoted below
It will be a modern tribute to the monte carlo rally mini from the 60's.
I hope it's just not just another large variant on the typical BMW MINI styling. I'd love to see a MINI that is small, light and fast taking cues from the British MINIs. These large cars with the same-ish styling just aren't doing much for me. Again, sorry MINI fans I don't mean any offense. Even if it ends up being more of the same BMW MINI stuff I'll still enjoy it :D
-that a MINI VGT will be a return to (or at least, reflection on) MINI's roots, and not yet another stretched, squished and smeared variation of the ever-inflating beast that BMW calls MINI.

Back