New Game/starting over

Hi

Can someone tell me what the impact of starting a new game is? For example, if I delete my PS4 save game (just the progression one) will I keep my photos and replays, and my stats such as number of wins?

I've gone as far as deleting my save and starting the game again but it asks if I want to download a save from the GT Sport server. I selected yes as I was concerned that if I said no, found out that my photos and replays had gone, and then tried to use my old deleted save file on the PS4 (which was backed up) there would be an issue in that the server might think I was cheating.

Basically, I'd like to have a completely fresh start but keep my photos and replays and stats from my current save. Is that even possible or is a "new game" a complete wipe?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

If my understanding is correct, it’s all tied to your PSN account due to the games constant online saves to the server. I would assume this applies across all game modes.

If my understanding is correct, it’s all tied to your PSN account due to the games constant online saves to the server. I would assume this applies across all game modes.

So I wonder what it means when it says if you don't download the save from the server, you will start a "new game"?

when you delete all the save info and start the game up it gives you the option to start from scratch again. If you accept you will lose everything you did before and it will be just like you just got the game. If you had dlc codes they will load back up with the new game like you never used them. I did this once in the beginning because I have the 908 hdi fap dupe car error, but it didn't solve that problem.

Latest Posts

Back