NEW GLITCH TICKET - Nissan Leaf G (GT Acad.) '11 Ticket Train Read OP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 361 comments
  • 18,823 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far so good, the train is still on the track.👍
 
Ticket sent to Jerryjel...over you you!

Train chain:

??? -> AAA-Ticket --------------------------- completed
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333 ------------------ completed
Zagato333 -> Madma92 ------------------- completed
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11 ------------------- completed
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3 ------------------ completed
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel-----------------------completed
Jerryjel ->
 
I've got a 30 minute slot right now. Can I join? PSN - Fullertron
 
I've got a 30 minute slot right now. Can I join? PSN - Fullertron

Train chain:

??? -> AAA-Ticket --------------------------- completed
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333 ------------------ completed
Zagato333 -> Madma92 ------------------- completed
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11 ------------------- completed
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3 ------------------ completed
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel-----------------------completed
Jerryjel ->


Send me a FR PSN jerryjel
 
Nice thread my good man.👍 Its one of them cool looking Academy cars again.:D

I will have to hold off for a while since trades have the better of me for now.
But I will count the days till I can get in.
Keep up the good work.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Ticket sent to Fullertron...over you you!

Train chain:

??? -> AAA-Ticket --------------------------- completed
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333 ------------------ completed
Zagato333 -> Madma92 ------------------- completed
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11 ------------------- completed
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3 ------------------ completed
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel-----------------------completed
Jerryjel -> Fullertron------------------------completed
Fullertron->
 
Oh nice I def want to get in the before reset train, I will post back in about an hour.
 
Not the most popular car in the world.

Train seems to have stopped.

I'm ready and waiting. Giving up in 10 mins though. Things to do.
 
I'm looking to get into this, just can't for a couple days.
 
Not the most popular car in the world.

Train seems to have stopped.

I'm ready and waiting. Giving up in 10 mins though. Things to do.

Got someone who`s on GTPlanet on your FL and who should be able to join in about 30 minutes?
 
Got someone who`s on GTPlanet on your FL and who should be able to join in about 30 minutes?

Not that I know of. Nearly time to go too. Train will be without a driver.
 
Last orders for today, I guess... :indiff:
 
Somebody keep this going, i'll be home in 20 mins. :indiff:
 
Dayam and that train looked like it was going to be super long!
 
Whoever comes along next, send me a FR and i'll try and get it to you ASAP.
I won't be on GTPlanet though.

PSN ID - Fullertron
 
Maybe you can link each other???




It started greatly. :)

I know :ouch: ...hopefully some one takes up on the below!!!

Nurburgthing
Whoever comes along next, send me a FR and i'll try and get it to you ASAP.

PSN ID - Fullertron
 
Train chain:

??? -> AAA-Ticket --------------------------- completed
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333 ------------------ completed
Zagato333 -> Madma92 ------------------- completed
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11 ------------------- completed
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3 ------------------ completed
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel-----------------------completed
Jerryjel -> Fullertron------------------------completed
Fullertron->


If no "30 minutes forwarder" is available within 5 minutes we should accept "after the reset forwarder".... Counting, 3,2,1, gooooo!
 
Sending FR now
 
WooHoo Choo Choo!:lol:
 
Hopefully not to late? :cheers:

Problem is now the time zones getting really late in EU...Asia should be waking soon. Hopefully saved and regional times can be played right.
 
I can take part in this after reset. I'll come back later to get in line.
 
??? -> AAA-Ticket --------------------------- completed
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333 ------------------ completed
Zagato333 -> Madma92 ------------------- completed
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11 ------------------- completed
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3 ------------------ completed
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel-----------------------completed
Jerryjel -> Fullertron------------------------completed
Fullertron-> HOODFIELD------------------------completed
HOODFIELD->
 
Thanks for saving the train! :dopey:👍

Thanks for starting the train:tup:

??? -> AAA-Ticket --------------------------- completed
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333 ------------------ completed
Zagato333 -> Madma92 ------------------- completed
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11 ------------------- completed
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3 ------------------ completed
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel-----------------------completed
Jerryjel -> Fullertron------------------------completed
Fullertron-> HOODFIELD--------------------completed
HOODFIELD->
 
Thanks to Fido996 for allowing me to push his trades back a day so I can participate.

??? -> AAA-Ticket --------------------------- completed
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333 ------------------ completed
Zagato333 -> Madma92 ------------------- completed
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11 ------------------- completed
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3 ------------------ completed
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel-----------------------completed
Jerryjel -> Fullertron------------------------completed
Fullertron-> HOODFIELD--------------------completed
HOODFIELD-> mdclapps
mdclapps->
 
Hope it's a long train that keeps on going 👍
Monatsende, time to update your signature :)
 
Hope it's a long train that keeps on going 👍
Monatsende, time to update your signature :)

Hahaha, just thinking what I should write down now... :lol:

Why did I wrote "/5"? Just checking and saw there are 8 GT Academy cars...
 
??? -> AAA-Ticket --------------------------- completed
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333 ------------------ completed
Zagato333 -> Madma92 ------------------- completed
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11 ------------------- completed
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3 ------------------ completed
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel-----------------------completed
Jerryjel -> Fullertron------------------------completed
Fullertron-> HOODFIELD--------------------completed
HOODFIELD-> mdclapps--------------------completed
mdclapps->
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back