New Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT4freak32492
  • 6 comments
  • 818 views
Messages
118
While B-specing the Nurburgring 24 hr. in the Toyota GT-ONE (overkill, I know) I noticed that I would imediately slow down to about 50 mph, as if I had run out of fuel, but my tank was half full! :ouch: Has this happened to anyone else?
 
Maybe, just maybe, your suspension is too low holding your tires up in the air?

I've been using the Saleen S7 with max NA, default racing suspension setting, Autoset on transmission for 180+ MPH, 40kg ballast in the front, R2 tires and B-Spec to 2-Cruise.

I use the Saleen because I am trying to run it down to the 90% power level so I can get 200 A-Spec points on the S7 Club. Won 4 F1 now with it.
 
GT4freak32492
While B-specing the Nurburgring 24 hr. in the Toyota GT-ONE (overkill, I know) I noticed that I would imediately slow down to about 50 mph, as if I had run out of fuel, but my tank was half full! :ouch: Has this happened to anyone else?

Ahhh yeah this happened to me a while ago on my 3rd go at the 'Ring. I was using the merc CLK touring car and I left it and came back in a couple of hours and it was in second doing 50 Km/h. I have no idea pretty wierd and all the settings on the car was stock, and half a tank of fuel.
 
Fuel Pump Failure? :D :dunce: 💡
 
GT4freak32492
While B-specing the Nurburgring 24 hr. in the Toyota GT-ONE (overkill, I know) I noticed that I would imediately slow down to about 50 mph, as if I had run out of fuel, but my tank was half full! :ouch: Has this happened to anyone else?

Was your b-spec driver following a Fiat 500 very very closely?
 
perhaps we have to make sure our b spec driver never has less than half a tank of fuel on the 24 Hour Nurburgring
 
Back