New Gran Turismo 7 "Starting Line" Trailer Reveals More New & Returning Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 608 comments
This Chaparral is only known because it has a fan to boost speed and because this technology was banned for good because the car was too quick and spread all sorts of debris on the other cars. In terms of results, it has never won a race and the GT fans will have the same cars indefinitely (and it seems this car will compete in the game against the endurance (Le Mans cars). It´s worth mentioning that CAN AM was an independent category and this Chaparral would not be allowed to race at Le Mans or in any other race in the Endurance Champ--the Chaparral does not even have headlights. I am aware that most people will hate my comment, but I don´t mind. PD keeps making the very same mistakes.
Apologies on behalf of the rest of the world, for having the nerve to enjoy something???

Is this not DFR?

My mate sent me the screengrab from this trailer
Come to think of it, I don't think Trial Mountain has a left-hand corner which goes over the top of a crest like this...

Last edited:
This Chaparral is only known because it has a fan to boost speed and because this technology was banned for good because the car was too quick and spread all sorts of debris on the other cars. In terms of results, it has never won a race and the GT fans will have the same cars indefinitely (and it seems this car will compete in the game against the endurance (Le Mans cars). It´s worth mentioning that CAN AM was an independent category and this Chaparral would not be allowed to race at Le Mans or in any other race in the Endurance Champ--the Chaparral does not even have headlights. I am aware that most people will hate my comment, but I don´t mind. PD keeps making the very same mistakes.
c'mon man enjoy! It's the Chaparral finally in the full glory full ultra premium for us.

Every car from every category against each other is one of the most nostalgic things have the GT franchise

Last edited:
Deep Forest is originally very short. It is possible that the modern version of it can keep the same layout and curves, however, increasing its length.
It looks a little different - if the easter egg is valid for a comparison.

GT7cut.png

Deep_Forest.png

Why are you always this toxic...
Say wha?
I haven't seen them mentioned before so I just took a screenshot...
We have:
*A pinned thread at the top of the forum with the full, current known "confirmed" car list in post #1 called "Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List"
*A dedicated page on the site called "Gran Turismo 7 - The Ultimate Guide" which contains all known information about GT7 including the car list (which is also mentioned in the article for which this thread is the comments section)

You chose not to avail yourself of either of these resources and posted some cars we've already seen as "these are new". They are not new and have been, as I said, in both car lists since September when they appeared in the major game launch date trailer and were discussed across the forums at that time. I didn't point out that the 911 GT1 appeared in the very first July 2020 trailer, and has been on both car lists since then.

It's weird to define "toxic" as "being given accurate information in response to inaccurate information". It's much more appropriate to define it as "attacking other people to mask your own mistakes", since posting false information and attacking other people are characteristics that are poisonous to communities.

Come to think of it, I don't think Trial Mountain has a left-hand corner which goes over the top of a crest like this...
I wouldn't stake anything on it, but just flicking through the other trailers quickly, most of the TM shots seem to have a central lane marking of some sort. This shot appears to just have one before the curb...

.. I could be wrong though.

I'm really surprised that with those trails of light revealing Deep Forest Raceway, this is sure to be mind games well played out by Kaz.

It also acts as a dev diary of some sort, seemingly.
Yeah. I'm really glad they returned to the "car collection game" like it always has been. I was really shocked when they showed that trailer with the burning car carcasses and were saying that they burned everything down to take a different approach to the game. Good thing they realized that it was a wrong move. I wonder if Kaz will say something about this)

Last edited:
I'm underwhelmed but only because it's just a teaser, more or less. If the upcoming interview features Kaz resisting the urge to wax philosophical for just a moment or two, maybe I'll get hyped. Good egg, though.

Did anyone spot the footage of the tyre flexing at 0m43s into the trailer? Was this already announced before, or is this new information?

I've read this whole thread and I don't recall seeing it mentioned once, but thank you for the rude reply 👍
What was rude about it? You said it hasn't been posted, I just said it has been. Stop trying to get so offended by something that isn't at all.

It has been posted, plenty of times. There is more threads than just this one on the forum.

Back