New Gran Turismo Partnership to be Revealed at New York Event

Correct, I believe it's due to the competition/gambling rules in those locations.

As far as I can remember Quebec revised E-sport to be classified as a "Skill based competition" instead of a "publicity event", which apparently is enough to avoid all the legal red tape. That was done in 2016. The only other reason I can think of why Quebec would be excluded could be their language laws. PD may have to have the french language easily accessible in all terms and conditions etc. So maybe that's too much for them. I'm just speculating though.

I HOPE FOR NEXT YEAR #FIAGTC WILL LET PLAYERS FROM QUEBEC CANADA BE PARTS OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Well, you better hope your region allows this because I am sure its not PD issue.

They do have these events in other french speaking areas - like France.. :odd::lol:

Quebec's language laws can be pretty crazy. Obviously there is a French version of GT Sport otherwise it could not be sold in Quebec. So I guess that's not it either.

I did pull this off a letter from the Quebec government. Maybe they figure PD's unbalanced point system has too much to do with luck and less on skill :lol:

upload_2019-8-21_15-20-52.png

Quebec's language laws can be pretty crazy. Obviously there is a French version of GT Sport otherwise it could not be sold in Quebec. So I guess that's not it either.

I did pull this off a letter from the Quebec government. Maybe they figure PD's unbalanced point system has too much to do with luck and less on skill :lol:

View attachment 845058
:lol:Hey, maybe they saw this weeks Daily Race at DT Seaside. That chicane of death, looks like the chicane of chance in their eyes. Roll the dice and see who comes out unscathed(queue Fred Flintstone "Bet" gif) :sly:
CreamyPoliticalGreatwhiteshark-size_restricted.gif

View attachment 845058

That quote is damn hilarious..:lol::cheers:

Hizal, Fraga &co. - just lucky guys..:lol:

Could this partnership be with Chevrolet? We had the very first Corvette C7 (Camo) in a previous Gran Turismo game. With the release of the Corvette C8, the timing seems just right.

Back