New GT5 Replay with new car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5_Pur Sang
  • 8 comments
  • 2,340 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the Arta NSX
3280620016_large.jpg
 
Last edited:
nah he talkin about the Blue one, the Lexus Is racing version.
 

Attachments

  • lex.JPG
    lex.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 102
There two cars i dont know. The blue one and red one.
 
It's the Racing Project Bandoh Lexus IS250, which races in the GT300 class in the Super GT series. We've known about its existance in the GT5 demo, but there has been very few videos and pictures featuring it.


I believe you've mistaken the ASL Garaiya for the Arta NSX.

Yep, I'm sorry! :dunce:
ARTA_Garaiya_2005.jpg
 
WedsSport Lexus IS350 GT300 - nice spot by the way.
 
Both already been spotted and added to the master car list (check the stickies in this forum).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back