New GT7 fansite to find events for a given car and more.

• Thread starter gtplus
  • 55 comments
Austria
Austria
Hi, I'm new to the gtplanet community and I hope it's ok to post this here.

I always missed the ability to find events for a selected car in GT7. So I made a website for it. It's called gtplus.
Here are a few other features I already implemented:
  • Rate cars, brands, events, tracks/layouts or combinations of cars+events (currently only persisted in you browser's local storage but I hope to improve this soon)
  • Estimated times and credits per hour for all events
  • Lots of options to filter and sort cars, manufacturers, events, tracks or layouts (like longest or steepest layouts, filter tracks that support Sophy AI, events at night, car prices, etc.)

I have plans for a lot more, but I would be interested in your opinions and suggestions.
You can find it here: https://gtplus.app

I hope you like it and find it useful. Thank you for any feedback.

Thanxs gtplus, KUDOS to to you for making this site/app (if you did or your team) as it a really helpful tool. Nice simple, clean design also and very user friendly. Look forward to using it to get some cool races down in GT7.

This will be useful as I dont need to boot up my ps5 every single time to check soemthig in GT7 before I wish to race. Thanks Man!

Canadian Thank You GIF by Lionsgate

In the events page, if I select Gr.1 filter, shouldn't the event Gr.1 Prototypes pop ?

Whatever the reason, but Gr.1 is not set as a category in the regulations of the “Gr.1 Prototypes Series” events:

View attachment 1338442
Ok, I understand.

But this is my way of thinking : "if I select Gr.1 what events could I enter ?" And then it displays none. (Same for Gr.2)

And not "what events are exclusive to Gr.1 ?"

Not sure if I make sense, but it is how I view the filters.

Ok, I understand.

But this is my way of thinking : "if I select Gr.1 what events could I enter ?" And then it displays none. (Same for Gr.2)

And not "what events are exclusive to Gr.1 ?"

Not sure if I make sense, but it is how I view the filters.
Ah, I know what you mean. For now it would be possible to select a Gr.1 (or Gr.2) car to get such a list.
I'll think of something to add these filters. Thanks for your feedback!

ZEE
Thanxs gtplus, KUDOS to to you for making this site/app (if you did or your team) as it a really helpful tool. Nice simple, clean design also and very user friendly. Look forward to using it to get some cool races down in GT7.

This will be useful as I dont need to boot up my ps5 every single time to check soemthig in GT7 before I wish to race. Thanks Man!

Canadian Thank You GIF by Lionsgate
You know Keanu personally to get him to give you two thumbs up?

Okay it begs the question, HOW did you collate all that data etc? Manually through a bajillion screenshots? And then take down every tiny bit of info and put it on the site?

If so, have you had time to eat, sleep and do anything else since you started this project? :scared:

"exlusively selected: Gr." + "including selected: Gr."
I changed the car category filter to inclusive (shows all events available for the selected car categories) and moved the exclusive filter (shows only events restricted to selected categories) to the "Regulations" section in the additional filters.

I hope it's a bit more intuitive now.
Okay it begs the question, HOW did you collate all that data etc? Manually through a bajillion screenshots? And then take down every tiny bit of info and put it on the site?

If so, have you had time to eat, sleep and do anything else since you started this project? :scared:
You're shockingly close to the truth. I guess it took some dedication... :banghead:
Is the Ferrari 458 '13 GR3 really less PP than some GR4 cars?
You're right, I got the wrong PP here. I increased it, hopefully to the current in-game value. Will have to check later today.
Thanks!

I changed the car category filter to inclusive (shows all events available for the selected car categories) and moved the exclusive filter (shows only events restricted to selected categories) to the "Regulations" section in the additional filters.

I hope it's a bit more intuitive now.
Not yet for me, now if I select Gr.1 it seems to have little effect on events, does it means I can enter 188/205 events with a Gr.1 car ?

Not sure how you could make intuitive the way the filter works between "show me all events where I must use a Gr.1" and "show me all events where I can use a Gr.1", may be in the Options below with 2 other radio buttons : "Allowed" and "Required" (which would be linked)

A pop-up info could be helpful too when hovering those options and filters.

Very nice site. Well presented and LOADED with content! Incredible effort on getting this done!

One thing which would be an amazing feature - although I have no idea how much work it would take to implement it - would be to show the "tunable" PP ranges of cars to show where cars and be down-tuned for events, or max tuned to be competitive. For example, one of my favourite cars for the Sardegna WTC800 grind is the Lexus LF LC VGT, but your site says it's not eligible for that event.

Like I say, no idea how to obtain the tunable ranges of all cars, but if that were possible, it would be immensely useful!

Not yet for me, now if I select Gr.1 it seems to have little effect on events, does it means I can enter 188/205 events with a Gr.1 car ?

Not sure how you could make intuitive the way the filter works between "show me all events where I must use a Gr.1" and "show me all events where I can use a Gr.1", may be in the Options below with 2 other radio buttons : "Allowed" and "Required" (which would be linked)

A pop-up info could be helpful too when hovering those options and filters.
Yes that's exactly it. If you select Gr.1 it shows all events you can enter with Gr.1 cars (only Gr.3, Gr.4 and Gr.B restricted events are not compatible in this case). Unfortunately, GT7 has no events linked to Gr.1 (or Gr.2) cars. Not even "Gr.1 Prototype Series" events.

But I could make up something myself. For example, adding "recommended categories" to events:
Gr.1: "Gr.1 Series", "World Touring Car 900", ...
Gr.2: "World Touring Car 800", ...

If you then filter the recommended categories, you will see a list of events best suitable for cars in that category.
Would that make sense and be more useful to you?

Last edited:
Then filter the recommended categories, you will see a list of events best suitable for cars in that category.
Seems like a good idea !

Thanks for your effort.

A suggestion. It would be very good to hold all the cars in the garage and be able to click on the ones we keep and see how we go to keep the collection.

Yes that's exactly it. If you select Gr.1 it shows all events you can enter with Gr.1 cars (only Gr.3, Gr.4 and Gr.B restricted events are not compatible in this case). Unfortunately, GT7 has no events linked to Gr.1 (or Gr.2) cars. Not even "Gr.1 Prototype Series" events.

But I could make up something myself. For example, adding "recommended categories" to events:
Gr.1: "Gr.1 Series", "World Touring Car 900", ...
Gr.2: "World Touring Car 800", ...

If you then filter the recommended categories, you will see a list of events best suitable for cars in that category.
Great work on the site! It's well presented!

You're making me wonder with the category filters though... Are Gr2 cars allowed to enter Rally events? If i select the Gr2 filter on the top left, the World Rally Challenge events show. On top of that, so do some of the events that I could have sworn were only road car eligible such as the European FR Challenge 550, for example.

I am not home to check the game right now, so this is off memory. Am I missing something when it comes to choosing care categories and seeing all eligible events?

Thanks in advance!

Very nice site. Well presented and LOADED with content! Incredible effort on getting this done!

One thing which would be an amazing feature - although I have no idea how much work it would take to implement it - would be to show the "tunable" PP ranges of cars to show where cars and be down-tuned for events, or max tuned to be competitive. For example, one of my favourite cars for the Sardegna WTC800 grind is the Lexus LF LC VGT, but your site says it's not eligible for that event.

Like I say, no idea how to obtain the tunable ranges of all cars, but if that were possible, it would be immensely useful!
Thanks! The event doesn't show up because of the PP restriction. I could easily add an option that would apply a "tunable PP range" within some percentage (e.g. PP +/- 20%) and show events that are inside that range. However, I have to keep in mind that the UI shouldn't be too overwhelming.
The actual tunable PP for each car would be awesome, but I have no idea how to get that data. If you have any ideas, let me know.
A suggestion. It would be very good to hold all the cars in the garage and be able to click on the ones we keep and see how we go to keep the collection.
I'm not quite sure what you mean. Some kind of car collection tracker? You could use the ratings for this. Maybe I'm missing something.
Great work on the site! It's well presented!

You're making me wonder with the category filters though... Are Gr2 cars allowed to enter Rally events? If i select the Gr2 filter on the top left, the World Rally Challenge events show. On top of that, so do some of the events that I could have sworn were only road car eligible such as the European FR Challenge 550, for example.

I am not home to check the game right now, so this is off memory. Am I missing something when it comes to choosing care categories and seeing all eligible events?

Thanks in advance!
Some "World Rally Challenge" events don't have the Gr.B regulation, that's why they show up.
You are right, the "European FR Challenge 550" events have a road car restriction.
However, they don't have car category (Gr.1, ...) restrictions and are therefore not filtered out by the Gr.1 filter.
Of course, there is always the possibility that some data is incorrect or has changed. I will try my best to keep it up-to-date.

I appreciate all of your input, positive reactions and feedback!

Back