New Guy saying Hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shockwave iic
  • 39 comments
  • 1,566 views
I did hate the corkscrew at first, but Laguna Seca and the corkscrew became my favorite after some practice. Besides, it's AI that usually struggles at the corkscrew the most. :D
 
Welcome!

I have nothing useful to add to this thread, but hopefully people scrolling quickly to the bottom will see this sentence and assume it's valuable information.
 
Shockwave iic
Again thanks for the Welcome.

As to Laguna Seca, it's not anyone turn or corner that i dislike (Though the corkscrew is a pain to do right), it's the whole bloody track, pick anyone corner and 80% of the time i'll get it right, it's stringing them all together, and not catching my rear tyres on the dirt.

Laguna Seca has been in the game since what? GT2? Still hate the bloody track. :mad:
Suggestion: Practice breaking while still going straight **before** the turn, then accelerate during (and after) the turn. Works for most cars. For overpowered cars you might have to accelerate gently to avoid a tail spin.
 
a6m5
I did hate the corkscrew at first, but Laguna Seca and the corkscrew became my favorite after some practice. Besides, it's AI that usually struggles at the corkscrew the most. :D
and, from what I have seen, the AI gets so shaken up by the corkscrew that they completely stuff up the next 3 corners as well.
 
just finished Lagune Seca 200 miles... I dunno why people dont like it... The cockscrew is badass driving :D To make perfect times you need to know where to brake, where to accelerate, to turn... amazing track :D
 
Moloch_horridus
and, from what I have seen, the AI gets so shaken up by the corkscrew that they completely stuff up the next 3 corners as well.

Ain't that the truth :lol:

My b-spec warrior has to get out of the car and push it around the two corners after the corkscrew if he is going to make it to the finish line without crashing.

His behaviour on this and some other circuits makes me a b-spec worrier. Having said that, I certainly can't claim that I only ever crash once on any particular corner either...
 
Alfaholic
Ain't that the truth :lol:

My b-spec warrior has to get out of the car and push it around the two corners after the corkscrew if he is going to make it to the finish line without crashing.

His behaviour on this and some other circuits makes me a b-spec worrier. Having said that, I certainly can't claim that I only ever crash once on any particular corner either...
Could the problem be b-spec points? I don't remember ever having trouble... then again, I also b-specced every race I a-speced, so my point are quite high.
 
zPhoenix
Could the problem be b-spec points? I don't remember ever having trouble... then again, I also b-specced every race I a-speced, so my point are quite high.

naah he's approaching 8000/100/95/80 now. I think he should know better :lol:
 
Reply to first post:

Welcome! Nice to read some fresh font!

TIP #1: Think before you sell your prize cars

TIP #2: Get all your liscense tests done first, it'll be easier for you later in the game.

TIP #3: Please do a search before posting a new thread.

TIP #4: Don't eat yellow snow. :yuck:

TIP #5: Turn off the ASM and turn the TCS to 1, because, the stability contol will cramp the true handling of a car.

And last, but not least:

TIP #6: If you get frustrated with the game, and you've been playing for a while, save your game and take breath of fresh air in another place, besides, throwing controllers is expensive, and repairing drywall is not something i'd rather be doing.

Have fun, and again, welcome. 👍
 
Back