new HSV sound

  • Thread starter Thread starter RoadRocket77
  • 5 comments
  • 825 views
Messages
283
United States
California
Messages
RoadRocket77
WOOOO. they fixed it. sounds like an indy car like the real one. what do you guys think?
 
Love the new sound. If only all cars could get the same attention.
 
The hsv sounds a little bit better then the Mazda 787b and that's the best sounding le man car
 
WOOOO. they fixed it. sounds like an indy car like the real one. what do you guys think?

I would broaden this thread so they don't close it as redundant. Something like "did the new sound make you decide to get the DLC?" For me, yes, yes it did. If I'm going to pay extra for a single car, it had better be good, and the sound is a big part of that.

I love this car - handling is great, very fast, can easily win the 650pp Nurburgring Seasonal (#4) even on RH tires and no oil change (although if it loads the BMW McLaren you may have to push for the win). I wasn't going to buy it before, but I'm so glad I did now. So nice that it has its own sound as well as just being a great car to drive. I love the SuperGT/JGTC cars but sadly few of them sound very close to their real life counterparts, so this car is a nice addition.
 
Back