New Inactivity Animations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shoe67
  • 2 comments
  • 591 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,244
United States
Michigan
Messages
Shoe_67
I just realized a couple of new animations played on the home screen. I was sitting in front of my PS3 scrolling through the GTPlanet forums, and noticed a covered C7 vette. Another strange one that I had never seen before was my driver walking down an isle, holding his helmet. The isle was lined with blank faced people (like the displays at clothing stores) wearing all of the different driver suits. Any ideas on if this came with update 2.09?
 
I just realized a couple of new animations played on the home screen. I was sitting in front of my PS3 scrolling through the GTPlanet forums, and noticed a covered C7 vette. Another strange one that I had never seen before was my driver walking down an isle, holding his helmet. The isle was lined with blank faced people (like the displays at clothing stores) wearing all of the different driver suits. Any ideas on if this came with update 2.09?

That has been there for awhile now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back