Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
California
monkeyjames
So this morning I turned on the PS3 and started GT5, then started messing around on the computer for a few minutes. I didn't enter GT Mode and the games started showing the random cars, photo locations and races. I glanced up and saw a camouflaged car and thought it was the GT-R Black Mask. I couldn't believe it at first because it didn't make any sense. It was a Corvette covered in camouflage panels! I immediately went into the dealership and looked for it but it's not there, so I have only seen it in the intro movie. I did manage to get to my phone and snap a pic before the animation changed to a race. Did I miss news about this car being added?

url]

Someone from the development team goofed up and slipped in a C7...?
So that 107 MB really wasn't all for cars. Nice find! I'm on the hunt for this car, time to play the waiting game.

Calling fake. Rims are wrong and overall looks way too rough.

EDIT: Not sure on second glance. Just after that Aventador got spied as well...

Anyone else trying to get this car by waiting for the showcase demo? I'm having no luck, this is gonna take a while.

Anyone else trying to get this car by waiting for the showcase demo? I'm having no luck, this is gonna take a while.
If you press the back button at the menu screen then you go immediately into one of the 'demonstrations' as they're called.

Calling fake. Rims are wrong and overall looks way too rough.

EDIT: Not sure on second glance. Just after that Aventador got spied as well...

I'm calling fake on both the Aventador and the Vette.

Somebody prove me wrong.

Well, i think they show any premium car on that, if so... it will be 1/@250 the chance of it show up. :lol:

That cars a mess, what the hell is that. With PD's "Eye to Detail" I feel compelled to shout Fake Fake, buy hey, you never know.

That cars a mess, what the hell is that. With PD's "Eye to Detail" I feel compelled to shout Fake Fake, buy hey, you never know.

I can't find any image similar to the one in the snapshot

Only this one
2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-C7-prototype-rear-view1-300x187.jpg

Impossibru to be the same one

So if it is a fake, it has to be a very good one

I think there is a new batch of cars to come to GT, and this is how PD have decided to tell us.

I say this because of the Aventador that has been seen in the photo stream.

I think there is a new batch of cars to come to GT, and this is how PD have decided to tell us.

I say this because of the Aventador that has been seen in the photo stream.

Somebody remember that big update before we knew about motegi (500+MB only for BUG FIXES!?!?!?!!? :ill:) ?
I think this car, the striped aventador and more has been in the game since then

Looking closer at the license plate, it says 'Polyphony'. Maybe it is legit, or the editor has taken a lot of effort in making it look real.

Somebody remember that big update before we knew about motegi (500+MB) ?
I think this car and the striped aventador, and more has been in the game since then

Could be but that doesn't explain the striped Aventador making an appearance on Photo-Stream.

There is no reflection on the floor. Even a blurry photo wouldn't mask that.

analog
Could be but that doesn't explain the striped Aventador making an appearance on Photo-Stream.

Maybe PD planting the car there for someone to pick up on and open a thread in a well know GT forum?

Maybe PD planting the car there for someone to pick up on and open a thread in a well know GT forum?

Everything is possible, if it's a mistake it's an awfully lucky coincident it just happens to be a camouflaged C7 and not revealing the actual car they perhaps got early access to.

analog
Everything is possible, if it's a mistake it's an awfully lucky coincident it just happens to be a camouflaged C7 and not revealing the actual car they perhaps got early access to.

I very much doubt it's an accident. If it is, it's going to be a costly one for at least one employee.

The Aventador one cannot be a mistake, someone had taken that picture and set it to share online, that or someone with some "insider knowledge" has found a way to edit and import pics into the photo-stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back