Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters

This screenshot I guess:

gt6-course-maker-screenshot-4-638x479.jpg

Can I create track direct on PS3 (in GT6)? Like i was able in GT5...

I wouldn't know.

My tablet is almost 3 years old... Time to trick the app by changing my DPI.

There are android emulators that you can use on your pc.
http://www.andyroid.net/

If you don't own a compatible device you can just download Bluestacks for pc, which is basically an android emulator that runs every app from the play store.

Yup.
Android permissions are way more complicated to manage than Apple's, so an android app developer would "95%" of the time restrict merely by screen aspect ratio instead of listing a myriad of possible supported tablets. Most recent phones have higher resolution displays than high end tablets anyway. And even on the case of restricting by model, you can trick that.
So it's just a matter of "forcing".
Not an elegant solution, but unless PD hired some real wizards to do the app, it will run.
When the time comes I can make a guide.

I don't have an iPhone but you likely can do the same with (a jailbroken) one.

That's miles though.

Meters.

I saw some screenshots of this app in russian community.
This is awesome, guys!
Of course, no one can check this now (because there is no update for GT6), but it looks like we can place forests and city' parts in one track!

Can't just say this and not give us the screens of the app bro

10km long?

we started with a usable area of 100x100km...
wasn't it 100 km^2? That's just 10x10 km

100x100 would be 10000 km^2, which is comparable to the total size of many open world games. completely unrealistic expectations.

I know right, it's almost like people have been waiting nearly two years for a feature and then been told not that it's out they can't use it without buying a peripheral or something.
Or like being told you can download it to something many people already own, and it being unconfirmed if it's also in game.

I know right, it's almost like people have been waiting nearly two years for a feature and then been told not that it's out they can't use it without buying a peripheral or something.

Once again. THAT isn't what I'm talking about.

I think it's a huge advantage, the DS3 would be a gaudy control system for this.

I think a DS3, with an appropriate control scheme, would be far superior to me trying to grope my tiny touchscreen. I have big fingers and a small phone.

But that's entirely my point. Some would prefer one or the other, so there's no real point not putting it on the ps3 as well. They'd just be irritating people.

wasn't it 100 km^2? That's just 10x10 km

100x100 would be 10000 km^2, which is comparable to the total size of many open world games. completely unrealistic expectations.

I didn't invent the numbers though. :)

Latest Posts

Back