Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters
PS4 logo in Path Editor app:

ps4gtduuym.jpg

Must be doing an open beta test of the companion app using PS3..
You shocked me...

PD using Unity? Interesting. While this was likely just for the app, what are the chances that it might end up being a replacement to Maya?

Also, the appearance of the PS4 logo is most interesting.

PD using Unity? Interesting. While this was likely just for the app, what are the chances that it might end up being a replacement to Maya?

Also, the appearance of the PS4 logo is most interesting.
It's probably just for the App. Unity has solid 2D functions these days. I highly doubt this has anything to do with their engine on the consoles.

EDIT: By the way, Whistle Snap posts are my favorite. Dude gets to get into the files and gives us small tidbits we can wildly speculate on, lol.

Last edited:
Ok, 2 questions.

1. What's this new trend of people messaging the GT Facebook page?
  2. Why did you necro a dead thread for a, in your own words, "PR non-answer"?

1. They started to answer, so we started to ask.
2. Should I make a new thread? Don't think so. But I wanted to share this answer, so I found last related thread. Isn't it obvious?

1. They started to answer, so we started to ask.
Maybe, but it's just PR spiel, so it's a pointless task.
2. Should I make a new thread? Don't think so. But I wanted to share this answer, so I found last related thread. Isn't it obvious?
There's always just do nothing with it, seeing as there isn't any new information to share.

There's this question about GT6 that still haunts me to this day even though most people have already moved on from it and that is Alfa Romeo backing out of the VGT program.
image.jpeg

I've tried to get a hold of them through their Twitter page but they just ignored my question. I don't know who was designing the car and I don't know why they backed out of the project without any explanation but if anyone knows who it was feel free to let me know.!Hope some day in the near future this does gets answered. It also seems that we have gotten a true answer as to why they kept delaying Course Maker without Kaz doing his traditional "Very Soon" speeches.

I asked GT's facebook page about delay of course maker. Does anyone still interested?
Just a PR non-answer, of course.
View attachment 524279

I assume the other priority task was GT Sport, there was nothing else of significance to work on for GT6. Too busy working on the next game to finish the one they already sold then.

Last edited:
Back