New Nissan 350 Xanavi Screenshots - OMG!

• Thread starter RedOak
  • 42 comments
But the question is this: how many cars can the PS3 handle on track at once with this detail? Forza 2's number of cars on track were already dropped from 12 to 8 because the game wouldn't be stable enough. Then same could happen to GT for all we know at the moment. We may not even see this level of detail. Remember GT4 Prologue looked better than GT4?

G.T
But the question is this: how many cars can the PS3 handle on track at once with this detail? Forza 2's number of cars on track were already dropped from 12 to 8 because the game wouldn't be stable enough. Then same could happen to GT for all we know at the moment. We may not even see this level of detail. Remember GT4 Prologue looked better than GT4?
Good question. Not to take away from the beautiful pics(AMAZING!), which this thread is about, but I sure hope to see more than 8 cars in a race in the full version of GT for the PS3.

G.T

Found this one on GAF.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6290744#post6290744
GTHD_using_3SPEs.jpg

tha_con
The smaller shot is the Edge Demo. So, apparently, GT5 will use Edge, and the top bars are some sort of performance indicator?

The Edge Demo has 8 Bars, this leads me to believe it represents the 6 SPE's + 2 PPE Threads. By that assumption, GT: HD (or GT5) is currently running off of 2 SPE's and 2 PPE Threads. That leaves quite a bit of room to spare for some other things, and the "load" doesn't "look" to heavy on those bars. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come!GT4?

Hmmm, interesting... I guess we'll have to see what happens!

Looking forward to seeing more future pictures from PD though. They really do look almost realistic...

Im sure they will have at least 8 cars running per race, but I would also like to see more, BTH I would pay for GT5 even if it had 8 cars per race, who knows, only PD at the moment, the pic above is a very interesting find thank you for sharing.

@ a6m5 It really does look that good, its stunning. especially at 1080p roll on GT5

I must say, the screens in the first post look very good. Extremely good, in fact. But however, in a previous post where real shots were compared to GTHD ones, I felt GTHD still looked a bit game-ey. But, nevertheless, this is a stunning acheivement by PD, and won't be topped anytime soon.

G.T
We may not even see this level of detail.

Even if it is "worse" than the demo it's still blows away F2. All I know is they better get the ****ing sounds right this time. Do you hear me Polyphony?? :mad:

G.T
Follow the instructions given here.

The same is for other regions, like Europe and Hong Kong, but you still have to give valid addresses.

For a Japanese account, follow these instructions.

I don't think the valid addresses is true as I set up an UK account and when it asked where I lived I wasn't sure what to do. So I used my own street said I was in Bristol England left zip empty. Account went thru. So maybe I have made a new street. I don't think they have a (Venable Alley) over there.

Back