New Nissan 350 Xanavi Screenshots - OMG!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo HD' started by RedOak, May 4, 2007.

1. G.T

G.T

But the question is this: how many cars can the PS3 handle on track at once with this detail? Forza 2's number of cars on track were already dropped from 12 to 8 because the game wouldn't be stable enough. Then same could happen to GT for all we know at the moment. We may not even see this level of detail. Remember GT4 Prologue looked better than GT4?

2. a6m5

a6m5 Premium

Good question. Not to take away from the beautiful pics(AMAZING!), which this thread is about, but I sure hope to see more than 8 cars in a race in the full version of GT for the PS3.

3. scandisk

scandisk

Found this one on GAF.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6290744#post6290744
    [​IMG]

4. G.T

G.T

Hmmm, interesting... I guess we'll have to see what happens!

Looking forward to seeing more future pictures from PD though. They really do look almost realistic...

5. Christhedude

Christhedude

6. Sprite

Sprite Premium

Im sure they will have at least 8 cars running per race, but I would also like to see more, BTH I would pay for GT5 even if it had 8 cars per race, who knows, only PD at the moment, the pic above is a very interesting find thank you for sharing.

@ a6m5 It really does look that good, its stunning. especially at 1080p roll on GT5

7. anguruso

anguruso

Guess its the PS3 standard.

8. EJRocky

EJRocky

I must say, the screens in the first post look very good. Extremely good, in fact. But however, in a previous post where real shots were compared to GTHD ones, I felt GTHD still looked a bit game-ey. But, nevertheless, this is a stunning acheivement by PD, and won't be topped anytime soon.

9. V1P3R

V1P3R (Banned)

Even if it is "worse" than the demo it's still blows away F2. All I know is they better get the ****ing sounds right this time. Do you hear me Polyphony?? :mad:

10. waterpoloinc

waterpoloinc (Banned)

how can i switch between ps3 stores.

11. G.T

G.T

Follow the instructions given here.

The same is for other regions, like Europe and Hong Kong, but you still have to give valid addresses.

For a Japanese account, follow these instructions.

12. mclaren777

mclaren777

Somebody really needs to share/host the original version of that Xanavi video (as opposed to the GameTrailer version).

13. opelgt1969

opelgt1969 Premium

I don't think the valid addresses is true as I set up an UK account and when it asked where I lived I wasn't sure what to do. So I used my own street said I was in Bristol England left zip empty. Account went thru. So maybe I have made a new street. I don't think they have a (Venable Alley) over there.