New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
  • 94,581 views
hi mate just got a GSX-R/4 White let me no if you interested thanks
 
Found the last two Mugen S2000 '00 Grey/Silver and White.

I'll let you know later on what I would like for them:tup:

Brilliant, thanks.

hi mate just got a GSX-R/4 White let me no if you interested thanks

I have all of the GSX-R's pending i'm afraid
 
mjs1985
Brilliant, thanks.

I should have them sometime next week. Once I'll get them I'll forward them to you ;)
 
Great, i'll reserve my next two free dates for you :)
 
I got a silver suzuki gsx-r for your dark purple mugen when u get it
Pm me if your interested
 
I have them all don't forget to change your op about our 3 trades
 
I got a silver suzuki gsx-r for your dark purple mugen when u get it
Pm me if your interested

I have all of the GSX-R's pending now

I have them all don't forget to change your op about our 3 trades

I have changed the OP. The only problem might be is that DavyB isn't down to send me the botanical green Jag until the 22nd but he has been sending them early so I shall PM him
 
I have changed the OP. The only problem might be is that DavyB isn't down to send me the botanical green Jag until the 22nd but he has been sending them early so I shall PM him[/QUOTE]

22nd is fine for me as well
 
Hi mate for these I want:

07/01 - sikbeta (Mugen S2000 '00 (Blue) for '82 ticket
08/01 - sikbeta (Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 (Fawn) for '01 ticket
09/01 - sikbeta (TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (Blue Pearlescent) for '02 ticket
10/01 - sikbeta (TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (Chameleon Orange) for '03 ticket

:cheers:
 
Great i'll add those now.

I will probably send the 2001/2002/2003 ticket from my alt. account and so I will move those 3 trades onto that thread.
 
Great i'll add those now.

I will probably send the 2001/2002/2003 ticket from my alt. account and so I will move those 3 trades onto that thread.

Alright 👍
 
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 - Sage Gold sent
 
mjs1985
I have all of the GSX-R's pending now

cool do you mind slipping me in your next open slot im sure I've got something I can trade you...? Thanks
 
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - GSX-R/4 Black sent
 
I'm happy to do 20th and 21st December.
Would like your Plymouth Superbird: Lemon twist and Lime Light.
Deal?

Hi mate,

Sorry to be a pest - but just acquired the lemon twist in gameplay,do you mind terribly if we change it for the Superbird in Rallye Red.
Many thanks.
 
No probs. Changed
 
And this one here on Dec13:

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67

Glacier Blue

Please confirm it.

👍

Yes that's fine. This is the account where I can send pretty much anything from my collection.

Please note that all cars need to be sent to here (stubbsyone)

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 - Glacier Blue - Sent! 👍
 
I'd like to schedule a trade with you... Trading 0/0/0s of course.

I have Callaway C12 '03 in Callaway Special Yellow & Corsa Rosa Red for you.

I'd like Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 (any color) or Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 (Black, Bright Red, Quasar Blue Metallic, Steel Blue Metallic, Turquoise Metallic, White).

I'd prefer any of the above but will take Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Dover White, Monza Red) also.

Let me know! 👍
 
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 - Glacier Blue - Sent! 👍

Thank you mate

I'd like to schedule a trade with you... Trading 0/0/0s of course.

I have Callaway C12 '03 in Callaway Special Yellow & Corsa Rosa Red for you.

I'd like Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 (any color) or Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 (Black, Bright Red, Quasar Blue Metallic, Steel Blue Metallic, Turquoise Metallic, White).

I'd prefer any of the above but will take Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Dover White, Monza Red) also.

Let me know! 👍

I'm not sure that I have any of those 0/0/0.

I will have to check when I get back home and will let you know
 
Hi mate, this:

*14/12 - sikbeta (Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (Banana)) for my RUF RGT '00 (Medium Blue)*

Is happening today :p Sending the Car Now :cheers:



Edit

Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Banana 0/0/0 Sent 👍
 
Last edited:
RGT' 00 in Medium Blue sent :)
 
I'm not sure that I have any of those 0/0/0.

I will have to check when I get back home and will let you know
Did you have a chance to see if you had any of those in 0/0/0?
 
Yes I don't have them sorry
 
Yes I don't have them sorry
Thanks for checking you Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 & Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90.

{snip}
Every Tradable Car:
Including (All 0/0/0): {snip} All colours of the Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 {snip}
I'll understand from your OP that you have all colors of 0/0/0 Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69. I'll take the ones in Dover White & Monza Red for my Callaway C12 '03 in Callaway Special Yellow & Corsa Rosa Red.
 
Last edited:
They are two different cars.

I don't have any of those 0/0/0. They are next on my list to collect
 
Got a Green Pearlescent TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (0km) if you'd like to trade for a lvl 23 ticket.
 
Got a Green Pearlescent TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (0km) if you'd like to trade for a lvl 23 ticket.

Cool. I can set that trade up for the 27th if you like?

I take it that it has zero changes as well?
 
i would like to trade with you i need the new gears and a few birthday tickets to complete my collection for now
 
Back