New OCD

  • Thread starter Thread starter bass264
  • 13 comments
  • 1,456 views
Messages
652
Dominican Republic
Classified
Messages
bass264
Less then 20 minutes ago the online car dealership changed, hopefully a update will soon follow. :D
 
Probably just a new seasonal will be added. An update would be better but that's wishful thinking.
 
Cool, are the cars still 0 miles? What type of cars are they?
 
SoCal Senator
Probably just a new seasonal will be added. An update would be better but that's wishful thinking.
Even if they only add a new seasonal I hope it'll be a Midget only event. Hahaha
 
ChicoMaloXD
Cool, are the cars still 0 miles? What type of cars are they?

They are all 0 miles and mostly low HP Italian cars with lots of muscle cars. Also there's a 2 million credit FGT.
 
Aww I didn't buy the GT-R LM Concept, oh well I've been seeing it in the UCD recently, just have to pay twice the price :P
 
:dopey: Looks like we've reached the light at the end of the tunnel!
 
Tonystew42
:dopey: Looks like we've reached the light at the end of the tunnel!

Hahaha I agree with you!
 
New OCD is great, I've bought about 10 cars already even though I already owned them all :lol:
 
Awesome cant wait to buy all these cars :)
 
This thread isn't about the seasonals....
 
Back