New OCD!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JeremiahTB
  • 34 comments
  • 2,931 views

JeremiahTB

(Banned)
Messages
287
United States
United States
Messages
JeremiahTB
New Online Dealership open!!!
 
Last edited:
You sure?
 
Volkswagen Golf GTI '76
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Alpine A310 1600VE '73
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66
Lotus Europa Special '71
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79
Plymouth Superbird '70
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Ginetta G4 '64
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87
Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Lotus Elan S1 '62
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Alpine A110 1600S '73
Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprin Speciale '63
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Chevrolet Corvette Stongray L46 350 (C3) '69
Dodge Charger 440 RR/T '70
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Shelby GT350R '65
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
Buick Special
Lancia Stratos '73
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo

All zero miles of course.
 
EliteDreamer
Volkswagen Golf GTI '76
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Alpine A310 1600VE '73
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66
Lotus Europa Special '71
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79
Plymouth Superbird '70
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Ginetta G4 '64
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87
Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Lotus Elan S1 '62
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Alpine A110 1600S '73
Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprin Speciale '63
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Chevrolet Corvette Stongray L46 350 (C3) '69
Dodge Charger 440 RR/T '70
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Shelby GT350R '65
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
Buick Special
Lancia Stratos '73
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo

All zero miles of course.

Looks like I'm gonna get my 3rd Superbird. Man, and a second Charger. I'm gonna spend some credits.
 
sweetjesus.jpg
Sweet jesus.
 
I know I'm buying at least 10 of those.
 
Well thats a nice surprise
 
Roughly 270,000cr later (that's probably wrong), I've found myself with these fine cars:

Shorebird 1970 (3rd one)
Cuda 440 Six Pack 1971 (1st one)
Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi 1971 (2nd one)
Corvette Coupe (C2) 1962 (1st one)
Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) 1963 (1st one)
Charger 440 R/T 1970 (1st one)
GT350R 1965 (1st one)

Doesn't matter which one, put any mopar, 'vette, or Shelby in my face I buy it if I can.

But ill probably never drive them. And I'll be back for more.
 
Title needs to be fixed to OCD. :lol:
 
And wow my offline dealership is gonna cost me probably 15million CR. I only have 8.
 
I already have most of the muscle cars listed...

Nothing new to buy :/
 
No Veryon this time eh?

Guess I will have to continue loading up on the different colors the hard way.
 
Lol I just bought all the cars in the OCD except for like 6!:sly:
 
Aww, was hoping for more race cars. Guess I have to keep refreshing the UCD..
Beats the 4 week old OCD though. :D
 
Looks like I'm buying yet another Karmann Ghia :D
 
wrong topic... OCD is Online Car Dealer, UCD is Used CAR Dealer
 
Incredible! Are there new seasonals as well?
 
1961 jaguar e-type coupe ftw!! Stunning car
 
Volkswagen Golf GTI '76
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Alpine A310 1600VE '73
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66
Lotus Europa Special '71
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79
Plymouth Superbird '70
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Ginetta G4 '64
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87
Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Lotus Elan S1 '62
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Alpine A110 1600S '73
Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprin Speciale '63
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Chevrolet Corvette Stongray L46 350 (C3) '69
Dodge Charger 440 RR/T '70
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Shelby GT350R '65
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
Buick Special
Lancia Stratos '73
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo

All zero miles of course.

absolutly nothing good that i dont already have (except the Lotuses), the last one had lots of LM cars, i like LMs
 
JeremiahTB
Thank you for pointing out my mistake. I guess I was just too excited about the new dealership and races. :dopey:

You can fix it. In the lower right corner of your original post you can click "edit", after that click "go advanced" at the bottom (next to "post quick reply"). This will bring up a page that let's you edit the title of the thread. 👍
 
Back