New options in GT4.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT4(ever)
  • 36 comments
  • 3,322 views
Messages
10
Hi to all of you GT4 fans. Proud of having GT4 Prologue, I'm still looking around sometimes on this forum, when all of a sudden I found this today: http://img143.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img143&image=gto5bu.jpg
Now here's my question: Am I getting blind or is this car bouncing? In other words, are hydraulics available in GT4?! If you take a good look you can see the road isn't bumpy and if you take a look at this screenshot: http://img182.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img182&image=volvo1oz.jpg it seems that there are other tuning options available, not? Wat do you guys think of this? Pimp my ride or not? :dopey: Cheers 'n out.
 
I believe, and hope that the first picture is a car landing after a jump. I don't want to see hydraulics in Gran Turismo. And the wheels on that volvo are really ugly
 
Johnhannibal
And the wheels on that volvo are really ugly


only one mans opinion bro.......i think its all about vareity.....im sure pd will be sure to get your input as to what wheels should be allowed in the next game....
 
Johnhannibal
I believe, and hope that the first picture is a car landing after a jump. I don't want to see hydraulics in Gran Turismo. And the wheels on that volvo are really ugly
I can't wait to put those rims on my SRT-10! :cheers:
 
no... it's just the car landing after the jump....
no hydraulics... dun worry..
 
The Agitator
only one mans opinion bro.......i think its all about vareity.....im sure pd will be sure to get your input as to what wheels should be allowed in the next game....

No, no, he's definitely right. They're REALLY ugly (on that Volvo) :yuck:
 
I hope you can win points in this game by dancing with a low-rider....










Just like in San Andreas.......















Errrr....






NOT!
 
I believe that the GTO is landing after one of the "jumps" located on Citta Di Aria. The volvo's rims are rather gaudy, but are not the OEM rims so you volvo purists don't have to worry that you'll be stuck driving your car with gold rims.
 
there is a slight rise in the road right before where that car is. You can get a little air on it if you hit it on the gas. I've noticed on some cars when they land the front wheels bounce, that buick (I think) has a super soft suspension and bounces like mad.

No pimping about it...
 
pimping ride is a culture
the gold rim maybe just don't match the volvo, but it definitely match the scene :lol:
what about the DICA drift video?
that blue supra actually installed the same gold rim
and I see many people giving good feedback on that
 
pimperish cars.. eh..

golden rims on .. volvo..

*throws up* belahh
 
It's evident that it's right after a jump. If you look closely, you see smoke coming from the rear wheels. I don't think a stationary car w/ hydraulics would make smoke like that. They wouldn't skid.
 
maybe it's the sleep deprivation, but I can't stop laughing at that volvo grocery getter with the bling bling rims. That made my night.
 
Bilgewater
I believe that the GTO is landing after one of the "jumps" located on Citta Di Aria. The volvo's rims are rather gaudy, but are not the OEM rims so you volvo purists don't have to worry that you'll be stuck driving your car with gold rims.

Citta doesn't have any jumps and that picture isn't even on Citta
 
Radicool02
Citta doesn't have any jumps and that picture isn't even on Citta

It does have that dip at the start of the back downhill straight (after the tight twisty corners), If you go backwards you will get decent air.

Yes, that GTO picture isnt at Citta, it looks more like Costa.
 
VIPERGTSR01
It does have that dip at the start of the back downhill straight (after the tight twisty corners), If you go backwards you will get decent air.

Yes, that GTO picture isnt at Citta, it looks more like Costa.

It is Costa.....
 
For Costa I remember there was a section with a "bump" where you can get some air by racing reverse. I don't remember exactly where the section was.... but you'll notice it when you play Costa reverse

Off topic: Nice avatar JW31, it's just like mine :D
 
Can you make Wheelies in GT4 if you have lots of torque and RWD?????? Please answer, I have already asked this before!
 
Yes, there was an picture of an Mercedes MCLAREN SLR doing it
 
Darts
Yes, there was an picture of an Mercedes MCLAREN SLR doing it
Sorry, but I can't believe this, especially not with the SLR. It is fairly heavy and has a huge front engine, which isn't good if you're up to a wheelie. There were so many pictures where cars were doing weird stuff, but in the end it was all shots of cars bumping into something.
 
DeltaS4
Can you make Wheelies in GT4 if you have lots of torque and RWD?????? Please answer, I have already asked this before!

Don't have the game yet, but if 1 car could do it, it would be the old volkswagen Beetle, very light car, with rwd and the engine is placed behind the back axis.
 
Are you kidding me about the rims... If you had those deep dish daytons on your volvo back then, you were tha pimp, literally... Actually if they were on your impala... you were. if the volvo was black it wouldn't look so bad, but yeah the rims would have been more than the car was worth.
 
Those rims on the Volveo doesnt exist in the game!, that pic is photoshoped, I havent seen those gold lowrider rims in GT4....
 
fabro_s
Those rims on the Volveo doesnt exist in the game!, that pic is photoshoped, I havent seen those gold lowrider rims in GT4....


i have
 
For the first picture i have an idea on whats happening there:
To me it looks Like what happens in GT3 sometimes when you drive over a bump the front of the car lifts off the ground and in some cars you can get big front end lift, to me thats whats happening there... or its just landing.
As for the second picture :crazy: :boggled: :lol: why put good rims on a s**t car ?? like someone said before the rims are worth more then the car and i just have to agree. :) What that volvo needed was some nice 5 spoke rims.
 
Back