New options in GT4.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT4(ever)
  • 36 comments
  • 3,322 views
ive seen more heavy cars with heavy front engines pull wheelies than i can remember. in real life that is at the track. big block chevelles, novas, camaros you name it. so the heavy thing dosnt hold any water.
 
yeah...as long as you have the torque, you can pull all kinds of wheelies. ever see any goodwood footage? they have all kinds of american wheelie-beasts.
 
the Interceptor
Sorry, but I can't believe this, especially not with the SLR. It is fairly heavy and has a huge front engine, which isn't good if you're up to a wheelie. There were so many pictures where cars were doing weird stuff, but in the end it was all shots of cars bumping into something.

The SLR will lift in front in two of three places on Costa (also will on the Nordschleife, though much higher speeds are found there). That is if you can get that pig of a car around some of the hairpins (not slamming the car, but it is a pig around the tighter circuits). If you hit those rises at high speed the front end goes up and bounces, if you try to control it and don't do it perfect your front tires unweight enough that you can't turn and are in the wall.
 
GT4(ever)
Hi to all of you GT4 fans. Proud of having GT4 Prologue, I'm still looking around sometimes on this forum, when all of a sudden I found this today: http://img143.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img143&image=gto5bu.jpg
Now here's my question: Am I getting blind or is this car bouncing? In other words, are hydraulics available in GT4?! If you take a good look you can see the road isn't bumpy and if you take a look at this screenshot: http://img182.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img182&image=volvo1oz.jpg it seems that there are other tuning options available, not? Wat do you guys think of this? Pimp my ride or not? :dopey: Cheers 'n out.

Its not hydraulics... That would add so much useless weight to your car... It'd kill your performance.
 
Mr. McShake
So those gold rims are in GT4, or they are photoshopped?
the gold rim is real and is in GT4
you can purchase that in wheel of the day
because I own that volvo .... 100% no photoshopped!
 
I have seen a Pic of a Silverado with very shiny 22 in rims............does these mean that not all my cars have to have racing wheels i can have shiny bling bling wheelsss
 
Johnhannibal
I believe, and hope that the first picture is a car landing after a jump. I don't want to see hydraulics in Gran Turismo. And the wheels on that volvo are really ugly

What's wrong with volvo wheels?

Ugly is good. Bring on the LADAs! :dopey:
 
Back