New Out Of Bounds Area Find With Photos !

United States
U.S.A.
Many know that I'm known for discovering some various cool new interesting finds in recent times. Not tooting my horn here, but I just like to bring you guys new stuff now and then. Anyway, I have discovered what I believe to be some major new out of area finds via a glitch (no gimmicks) and will be posting photos soon with more information. Stay tuned !

Edit Added: I am currently in the process of taking many photos all over the out of area location. As they take some time and as I don't know if I can actually duplicate the glitch over again that allowed me to do this I want to take as many photos as I can around the location. I will post all photos as soon as possible and I'll try and explain it as best as I can.

Also, as usual NO gimmicks or photo shop of any kind will be done and I strictly used the standard photos taken directly from GT5 on my PS3.

Last edited:

Prior posts I did for reference: (Some of you will remember these recent posts)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...iscovery-ahrweiler-town-square-glitch.377892/
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ive-unlocked-the-gates-of.379689/

I'll do my best to explain....

It seems there is a Ahrweiler town village behind the scenes at the town square that I discovered today. Back some time ago I posted via the above references some new glitches that I discovered that can be done when using the interior photo glitch that was brought to you by someone else long ago. Basically in those threads I showed it was possible to move a car to various locations in GT5 photo travel normally not accessible for taking photos. With that said...

What I was never able to perform before today was to move "myself" around along with the car using the controller to those non accessible locations. The car would go there and could be moved around, but one could not follow the car with controller and was still wall blocked.

I don't know how this happened today and I have yet not tried to duplicate what I did however, basically I was doing a interior photo glitch on one of me cars and rather than it doing the photo glitch or the movement of car glitch it moved me (the controller) instead and allowed me to go to normally non accessible locations. Further. I was able to go around freely into out of bounds areas and even into various stores and businesses looking outwards. You will notice the store lettering will be reversed when looking out as well. The photos below best explain...

Ahrweiler - Town Square_2.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_6.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_11.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_12.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_13.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_18.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_20.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_4.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_5.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_10.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_9.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_8.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_7.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_21.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_1.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_14.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_15.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_16.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_19.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_17.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_22.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_23.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_24.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_25.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_26.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_27.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_28.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_29.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_30.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_31.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_32.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_33.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_34.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_35.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_36.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_37.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_3.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square_38.jpg

Nice, I have found a couple of similar things but haven't had time to make pics to share. I also have some items about colors to post, again not enough time to get them in order. I know it's been quiet in here, nice to see your post. :)

Thanks Tim... I've been pretty busy myself along with my grandson. I've been exploring GT5 more in depth as you can see and I'm currently working on a everything "GT5-Nür" video and photo extravaganza that I'll be posting about soon in the future. Been working on some new videos also that are centered around the various Nür's and cars and posted up a few new ones (6) on YouTube this week here...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg-bFSeFvk-paPIbZ4H9gUg :cheers:

Last edited:
Back