New Pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter discovolante
  • 63 comments
  • 3,691 views
Looks like someone got their hands on a complete build...
 
gt406.jpg

gt405.jpg

gt410.jpg

gt418.jpg


Whats that top track? :dunce:
 
Nevermind it's the new Fuji track :dunce:

Wow! looks so much better than the one in Prologue.
 
The top track is Fuji, I recognize that nasty chicane stuck in the middle of a big long righthander.

Nice to see the REAL Escudo Pikes Peak, Toyota GT-One, Nissan R390, and Nissan R89C...
 
It's just one of Monster Tajima's newer Pikes Peaks machines, I forget the name of all of them, but with that 'sort' of colour scheme there's been 3 or 4 iterations...
 
The359
I'm having a tough time identifying the Denso Sard Supra. It looks to me as though it is not the modern car, and yet another copy from GTC.


The Denso Supra was not selectable in GTC 2001/2002.
 
I think they're just showing off a few real-life cars.



I like how you can "Serch" your garage, Revolution 909. Hopefully that will be fixed in time for release as it should get translated properly. Same with the "Australian Car Town" having a Swedish Flag and being placed with the European manufacturers.


http://www.itmedia.co.jp/games/ps2/2004/gt4/05/12.html
Who want to take this baby for a spin on the 'Ring?
 
One lap on the high speed ring would be a whole endurance race. :lol: LMAO
 
SWEET PICS! I can't stand it much longer...I'm glad that it's finished!! December can't get here any faster can it.
 
On the last page, what is the car in the lower right-hand corner? It looks like it has active spoilers on the tail.
 
I don't remember what it is (I heard somewhere, but forgot), but doesn't it look like something a Klingon would drive? LOL!
 
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept.
 
VIPERGTSR01
Take this for a spin :D

I believe that is one of Jay Leno's cars, and has tank engines in it.
 
icemanshooter23
I believe that is one of Jay Leno's cars, and has tank engines in it.

Your right, here it is
tb_lenolead-lg.jpg
 
I remember the good ol' days when a car wash did not cost 5000 credits ;)
 
That car was in the most recent issue of Car and Driver. 1400ft-lb or torque! 👍 badass.
 
4.I think the top 2 are Grand Valley and the last one is Monaco but Im not sure about the 3rd pic.
 
1. Nike One '22

2.

3. Yes

4. Grand Valley, Grand Valley, Grand Valley and Cote d'Azur (Monaco)
 
2. benz

There arnt any specs on the Nike car yet.
 
Back