New prize-car list.. with pics/stats This is Great for the pictures!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmokeAlot
  • 106 comments
  • 8,119 views
Messages
461
I have no life, so I made up this prize car list.. with pictures/stats from the cars in-game.. still missing a few, but once I win those missing cars, I'll update the pages. (which will hopefully be tonight)
If anyone thinks something should be changed/added, please let me know.

http://members.home.net/smoke.alot/

or grab the archived file for offline viewing here:
http://members.home.net/smoke.alot/GT3_Prize_Cars.rar


I know @Home sucks for hosting pages, but it's free :)



Enjoy
 
Bored? nah.. only if my bro decides to take his PS2 away.. :mad:
but that gives me time to do the webpage thing, so in a way that's aight.. ;)
 
yo smoke go to the rumble strip and post in the 1000 reply page!
 
Perfect - just what i was looking for the other day......
 
Hi, You have done a pretty good job there SmokeAlot :)
congrats.
 
Nice work!
 
Yeah, he's putting my car database to shame...need to get working on that again...

:thatsodd:
 
Hey AltF8 if it makes you feel better I got your wallpaper. :)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Hey AltF8 if it makes you feel better I got your wallpaper. :)

LOL

Thanks! I'm planning on doing more...but I'm so busy with Real Life (TM) lately, that the site is falling behind.
 
Originally posted by AltF8
Yeah, he's putting my car database to shame...need to get working on that again...

:thatsodd:


My bad.. maybe we should team up :D

I've been thinking lately, when I've gotten all the prize cars, to make a listing of *all* the cars in the game.. (much like your page).. not too sure I really wanna spend that much time on her tho.. heh


Thanks to all for the nice comments tho :)
 
Keeping on smoking man. v.nice work :rotfl:
 
My bad.. maybe we should team up I've been thinking lately, when I've gotten all the prize cars, to make a listing of *all* the cars in the game.. (much like your page).. not too sure I really wanna spend that much time on her tho.. heh

Hey SmokeAlot, Keep up the good work looks great I even put a shortcut on my desktop for ref.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider


Hey SmokeAlot, Keep up the good work looks great I even put a shortcut on my desktop for ref.


Cools :)


trying to get that dang Pagani Zonda Race Car atm.. that darn Italian Avant Grade race is pretty tough.. :\
after that, it's only a couple minor, easy to get cars, and the 2 f1's to go.. then list'll be done
 
hey dood Ill get ya some pix of the cars u are missing, cool?
 
Ill get ya the Mugen S2000 pic+spec and the Calsonic Skyline.

Im doing the endu superspeedway right now with my best friends, toothpix :p
 
Hey smokealot what program do you use to view the .rar file?
I would like to save this to a file.
 
The Mugen, cools.. I have the skyline.. just haven't updated the page yet..

if possible, try to grab that Mazda Miata VR Limited A from the Roadster Endurance race.. hehe ;)

Just won 1/2 of the zonda races, so I should have that zonda race car soon.. so all I'll need are the F688, the F686, that miata, and the mugen..

thanks btw :)
 
Originally posted by blazer2001
Hey smokealot what program do you use to view the .rar file?
I would like to save this to a file.

A prog called WinRAR should do ya :)
It handles .zip/.ace and all them others too, so it rules.. heh
can get it here:
http://www.rarsoft.com/
 
Holy ****! That car is worth over a million credits??
or is that in Yen? ;)

Thanks for the effort man, but the pics that I have are taken from my tv-tuner.. so they're just a lil bit more clear than that..
I'll have to do that Type R series again after I get this Zonda Race car and see if I can get that thing too.

I have pics of 125 diff cars taken from the garage screen for a later list which I'm still thinking of making.. with *all* the cars in the game.. heh :)
 
Ok, added the Calsonic Skyline and the Mugen S2000..
gonna grab some zzzz's since I've been up for around 32 hours now.. then I'll get the rest of the missing cars.. heh

like I said before.. no life :)
 
lol :)

Damn i need a TV tuner how much u get yours for>?? and where? whats it calleeD? Is it good?
 
One I have is a ****ty lil ATI TV-Wonder.. can get 'em for about $120CDN I think... the resolution kinda sucks though.. 320x240.. but it still looks better than GT1/GT2 graphics when played on pc :)

Probably better off to buy a good video card with the video-in available.. that is, depending on what kinda vid card you have now anyway :)
but from what I heard, they offer much higher resolutions than the crappy one I've got..
wouldn't mind getting one myself, but I already have a gf2 gts... heh.. damnit :\
 
:o

ive been up till 530 am everynight since i got this game and its worth it F1 cars kik asss good werk smoke alot
 
In Special Route 11 under Endurance races I won the chevorlet camaro race car.
 
If you want speed records I have a pic of my escudo going the exact same speed as the other person( i forgot who it was). 2147683647mph It's a little too big but its not bad. email me at virshu@yahoo.com if you want it
 
Back