New ps3 update just came a sec ago

  • Thread starter Thread starter skubaben
  • 23 comments
  • 2,646 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
320
Messages
skubaben
Eny one knows eny info on the update?
 
Allows PS+ members to upload their game saves on to a online storage so it can be accessed from any PS3. Apart from that, nope.
 
Ohh cool online backup
 
Yeah.. heard about this yesterday. So today is up ..
How much is the size?
 
did not say. Its goes slow all i can say:P But i got insanly slow internett



6% atm think ill go to sleep while it downloade:)
 
You can change the time it takes before your controller turns itself off, when not in use.
 
Allows PS+ members to upload their game saves on to a online storage so it can be accessed from any PS3. Apart from that, nope.

Do I really need to be a PS+ member for something so small and essential that everyone needs? I find this to be discriminatory, it's like having to buy a DLC for a game 1 day after the game was released...
 
Do I really need to be a PS+ member for something so small and essential that everyone needs? I find this to be discriminatory, it's like having to buy a DLC for a game 1 day after the game was released...

Thay probely dont have capacity to give to every one
 
Eny one have eny diff info on other aspect of patch?
 
I'd prefer the good old memory stick, thanks.
 
you seriously don't know or is this just a joke? there's no backup no nothing, this was just to patch up the SS7 glitch that's all it is
 
Allows PS+ members to upload their game saves on to a online storage so it can be accessed from any PS3. Apart from that, nope.

It also makes the controller power saving timeout configurable.
 
I'm plus member now not afraid to lose my saves :D
 
@ Recca

I'm not gonna go into this as if I know whats going on but as far as I know there's a PS3 update and a GT5 update
 
recca
you seriously don't know or is this just a joke? there's no backup no nothing, this was just to patch up the SS7 glitch that's all it is

LOL. The thread title clearly states PS3 system update.. You've confused it with a GT5 update.
 
It also makes the controller power saving timeout configurable.

Yepp, you can define a time now, when you controller deactivates while nobody use it.
 
You can change the time it takes before your controller turns itself off, when not in use.

Wow, that's really great update 👍 They definetly are not wasting their time with pleasing us again and again.
 
Do I really need to be a PS+ member for something so small and essential that everyone needs? I find this to be discriminatory, it's like having to buy a DLC for a game 1 day after the game was released...

I would say that cars are pretty essential, does that mean car company's should give everyone a car for free. Sony are a business trying to make money, not a charity.
 
Wow, that's really great update 👍 They definetly are not wasting their time with pleasing us again and again.

Haha, yeah. Has Sony started hiring PD employees to think up ideas for PS3 updates?
 
No patch for me yet, rocking on ssr7 glitch yeeehaw!!
 
PS3 updates go in the PS updates thread. This doesn't relate to GT5.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back