New Q&A Thread Coming VERY SOON...add your ideas here

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 3 comments
England
Liverpool
leeislee
Ok everyone, I was planning to create a new Q&A thread like the one over on the GT5 Photomode forum. Not only that it seems a few people are also looking forward to the idea so i guess, i'll be starting one soon.

I'm going to keep a few of the previous questions but of course, ones that were relevant to GT5 now don't really apply to a new GT6 Q&A.

I've already got most of the questions down but i thought before i create the thread i'd love to hear everyone's (those who are interested) ideas for questions or any other features we can include.

SO...post your ideas below as well as trying to figure out who could be the very first GT6 interviewee.

Thanks guys.

👍

By the way, here is the previous GT5 Q&A thread for anyone who missed it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/photomode-photographers-q-a-35-nanabu.266102/

I wouldn't mind people expressing their preferred time on tracks to get the best photos lighting wise.

I think it was in GT5, I could be wrong but didn't we have a thread where people posted their photos and then the settings they used to capture it (shutter, aperture, focal length etc.). I always see other users shots and think how the heck did they get that shot, or I wonder what his settings were. That's a whole different thread I suppose though. Just some ideas :)

Back