NEW RACERS WANTED!!! - Cobra Ferrari Wars - Sundays 17:00 BST: Novices WelcomeOpen 

I hope I ended up on third place in the Cobra v. Corvette Championship, just because of the car choice. Great work Sick, can´t wait for the "Ferrari Cobra Wars" to start!!! 👍

Hi Flaco - great driving to get your third place in the "Corvette v Cobra Series". The main Classic Racing thread has now been updated and explains the car choice based on previous championship position.

The Practise day on 8th June will feature short races and will enable people to try out their cars before championship racing re-starts on 15th June.

Corvette C2 Race Car & C2.jpg

NB Cobra Ferrari Wars will run for 12 rounds and will be followed by Ford Ferrari Wars which will run for 24 rounds starting 7th September 2014 featuring: Ford GT40, Ford MK4, Cobra Daytona Coupe, Chaparral 2D, Ferrari 330P4, Jaguar XJ13 etc.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ng-7th-september-2014-novices-welcome.311494/

For a taste of GT40 action try this incredible footage of Kenny Brack at the wheel at the Goodwood Revival:

Last edited:
Ferrari Cobra Wars will be at 17:00, right? And what about One Make and World Classics Racing? Will they come after?

Ferrari Cobra Wars will be at 17:00, right? And what about One Make and World Classics Racing? Will they come after?

Meeting starts at 17:00 BST

Event 1 = World Classic Cars

Event 2 = Cobra Ferrari Wars

Event 3 = One Make Series: Lotus Elan

Event 4 = Senna Tribute: F3 Car

Emo Ferrari 250 GT.jpg

New Racers - join us - relive the Cobra Ferrari Wars!

First Timers Welcome!!!
Iconic Cars, Iconic Tracks, Classic Racing!!!

Circuito de Madrid_16.jpg

If you haven't got enough credits for a Ferrari try an E Type - Graham Hill and Jackie Stewart did!

FR's to PSN: Sick_Cylinder

Check out the main classic racing thread by clicking on the link in my signature​

With that Ferrari, I finished 2nd place in Trial Mountain... If I would be with Jaguar, it would be worst...

Back