New 'scapes' locations you want to see..

Netherlands
Utrecht
YukinoSuzuka
With this thread I hope to see new scape locations and hopefully someone would have the honour/pricewinning location that would end up in GTsport !

I've thought about this some days, maybe a week, that I miss some locations that could work really well, but for example, The Netherlands, aren't available in Scapes at all ! So that would be the first category of this thread, finding and sharing locations (countries) that aren't there in GTsport (yet). For example I'll share three locations in The Netherlands that are Scape-worthy ;

Amsterdam - Dam Square
Paleis_op_de_Dam_02-1024x639.jpg

And at the other side ;
nationaal_monument_378.13.jpg

Kinderdijk - Windmills
windmolens-bij-zonsopgang-kinderdijk-nederland-58896036.jpg

Hilversum - Town Hall
2407461529_ec93f309af_o.jpg

This building looks modern, but in reality, it's build between 1928 and 1931 by one of Dutch greatest architects, Willem Dudok.

But there are also excisting locations/countries in GTsport, where I still miss some spots to park my cars. For example, Suzuka Circuit ! True, I can use the photomode in the replay, but there are also spots around Suzuka you can't get there.. Like the Ferris wheel or paddock area ! Would love to see that !

Another location/spot, Monument Valley in Utah. I believe there's one Scape photo with Monument Valley in the background, but I've been there in summer 2016 and when you're driving through the sand and the enormous skyscraping rocks around you... It's mindboggling !! Like the Three Sisters is the most famous rock-formation there and would love to park the old Nova there, the Cobra or a Mustang :cool:

MG_6329-EOS-5D-Monument-Valley-copy-655x466.jpg

So, what do you think that would be a great spot in Scapes ? Maybe it's the easiest way to use bold text for a non existing country / location in Scapes and italic text for existing countries ?!

Game on :gtpflag:

Thanks for the additions, this thread has some potential 👍

Maybe I forgot something. I think it's for the better to share photo's where it's simply to imagine to see a car in the foreground !

Like the last photo, with the RRS Discovery, I think it's a great Scape, but maybe better seen from a different angle. The addition with that amazing cross section in Madrid or the fields in Tequila Mexico is also a good addition, but again I think a photo from a different angle would make the pitch better :D

I want some Hamburg scapes in there. The Reeperbahn, St. Pauli and Landungsbruecken would be sweet.

And what about that big bridge, the Kolbrandbrucke (?) ? The day I visited Hamburg for work I was directly impressed with that giant structure ! Very impressive !

Great idea for a thread!

I'd like to see some Monaco scapes and maybe some more track locations like the Corkscrew at Laguna seca, Monza or Silverstone. Even some classic GT track locations could be interesting.

Even some classic GT track locations could be interesting.
Silly idea...classic tracks but in classic 16-bit style. :D Might be cool to have a 4K photo of a pixel-perfect VGT racing on a chunky, pixely Midfield. Or have the same angle in old and new graphics so the talented folks can fade the environments together!

Silly idea...classic tracks but in classic 16-bit style. :D Might be cool to have a 4K photo of a pixel-perfect VGT racing on a chunky, pixely Midfield. Or have the same angle in old and new graphics so the talented folks can fade the environments together!

Minecraft-fan spotted :D

I've actually never played Minecraft, though my kids are on it constantly. I don't get it. :confused:

Here the same.. I don't get it either, non the less, I think this would be an amazing surrealistic feature, to drool around in a 3D 16-bit style world.. With cars and iconic GT-locations.. :drool:

I would like to be able to use the 'garage' backgrounds you see when you view the cars in your personal collection......it's frustrating that scenes that make the cars look so good can't be used in Scapes and, surely, it would be very little work for them to be made available seeing as they have already been created. Also a plea to the developers to remember the 'sun over the shoulder' rule as so many of the existing Scapes locations are, effectively, ruined by being wholly or partially backlit........obviously it is nice to have SOME locations where you can get a good silhouette and the gorgeous light reflections BUT these should be limited to a more representative proportion.

Back