New Songs For GT4........

most stuff heavy always sounds good when racing, cause u can here it over the engine ;)

l hope they let u have the option to change to volume of engine,music, special FX's etc......

Hmm .. tough call!!

Static-X - Push it
Static-X - He's a looser
Spineshank - Asthmatic
Sw1tched - Anymore

Maybe to heavy for and noisy for the masses, but i would like to drive to this..

YEAH!! You PUSH IT ...push it 😈

Black Dog- Led Zeppelin
Kashmir- Led Zeppelin
Castles- Jimi Hendrix
a $hitload of Metallica!
A bunch of CCR, Allman Brothers Band, and that type of music
more Jimi Hendrix and GET SOME SRV!!!

Limkin Park- something like "By Myself"
System of A Down- "Chop Suey" baby!
BT (techno)
The Crystal method (the guys that made "That's the name of the game.....")
SR-71
Gorillaz

:cheeburga

You know what would be great, if you could input your own soundtrack, but realisticly, with me being a heavy rocker, I would say Tool, KoRn, Slipknot(Wait and Bleed), and bring back Turbo Lover Baby ;)
L8er

Originally posted by risingson77
That's what a CD player is for... :P

Eh, but then you have to handle the game controller and the cdplayer's controller, and your reciever's controller.

Anyone ever play GTA1 or 2? That's what I'm talking about.

Defintely some Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, System of a Down, Powerman 5000, Static X, Saliva, and Gorillaz. All of those definitely gotta be in the game. :D

Rammstien- Ich Will
Metallica- Enter Sandman (off S&M)
Linkin Park- Paper Cut
Rob Zombie- Superbeast
Limp Bizkit- Break Stuff
Feeder- Just a Day
Voodoo Chile- Jimi Hendrix
My Favourite Game- The Cardigans

Apollo 440- Raw Power
Paradise Lost- Forever Failure
Limp Bizkit- Take A Look Around
Offspring- Million Miles Away
Crematory--Dimmu Borgir--Emperor--Burzum--Satyricon--COF 😈

perhaps this may be taking it too far but I reckon it would be good (though way off) is that they bring out different gts full different styles of music I guess that there should be three different ones first the bog standard containing everything from all genres then another containing the latest in cutting edge kerrang rock music and **** like that and the last containing cool dance tracks and bit of garage and hip hop

anway I reckon just for the hell of it that gran turismo 4 should have 21 seconds :)) and Ante' up :))
I bet bare heads are gonna diss me for this maybe prodigy's breathe and know good for me tunes

nar i dunno about trying to drive with heavy music on, well one thing is that the music in gt3 was bad but not as bad as in sega driving games.. put some faster pasted songs perhaps some junkie XL or bexta maybe?

Back