New Special GTR European Academy Car cannot be traded or borrowed!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 34 comments
  • 2,012 views
Messages
5,724
Messages
GTP_Cryptomanic
Can anyone participating in the European Academy share their special GTR?
I participated in the American one so I am uneligible but would love to see the car that looks like my diecast.:)
 
Last edited:
add lammy77 ill put it up in 15 min
 
:tup:make that 20 min from now, just started remote and ur welcome
 
Arrrrgh, Its in your online garage but it cannot be borrowed. Damn you PD!!:ouch:

It sure is pretty though.
 
Last edited:
I WANT THAT CAR SO BADLY!!!!!!! i have the GT academy version but not this!!!!! i also have a diecast and i want that car, i want to fully mod it, then change the race number to 5 just like my diecast.
 
You cannot change the number unfortunately.
 
How did you get it Lammy?
 
Does it look like this?

Nissan-PlayStation-GT-Academy-2.jpg


Or this?

Nissan-PlayStation-GT-Academy.jpg
 
How do you get this damn car. I made a european account and even did the damn time trial (I ranked 10401th AWESOME lol) and never got the damn car
 
You need the collectors eddition.
 
i got it but i havent seen it yet
to get it all you do is participate in the european trials in seasonals do 1 lap and thats it
may be USA may get another type of trials?
 
@juelz2009 No dude I just did that. Made an account (UK), registered and then did the European time trial thing but nothing. Wheres the car lol
 
that wont work as you guys have NTSC ps3's connected to servers
which is recognized but sony
even creating account for different countries wont work
PD are clever that way
BUT i could be wrong
 
Can the GTR be traded?
 
btw, does anyone have a 2004 bmw m3 in laguna seca blue or imola red?????
 
I think this is what it looks like.

1048g1206.jpg
 
Yea thats the one. Can these cars be traded. I would trade many cars for this.
 
The car cannot be traded or even borrowed when put in online status. The only car I have ever seen you could not borrow. :grumpy:
 
I have just won mine.
 
Wow. the one car we get in the NA Collectors edition, we can't even use.
Thanks PD.
 
The car cannot be traded or even borrowed when put in online status. The only car I have ever seen you could not borrow. :grumpy:

totaly correct:tup: - unfortunatley
 
The car cannot be traded or even borrowed when put in online status. The only car I have ever seen you could not borrow. :grumpy:
Can you borrow stealth cars too?
I'm asking because this looks like a stealth car, so there maybe a connection.
 
I never thought of that?
 
no cant borrow stealth either
 
thanks a lot PD
why not give the car to all people who participate from all regions around the world
 
Anyone else notice that on one side of the car (the right) the GT logo is the wrong way round and upside down! lmao..
 
Anyone else notice that on one side of the car (the right) the GT logo is the wrong way round and upside down! lmao..

Really? why would someone want such a crappy car:sick:
 
Back