New Supra coming soon to GT Sport

Nevertheless, you found the forums, but didn't find the actual site?

It's not really pretentious when we actually are the biggest Gran Turismo site of any kind.

I saw it on the Gran Turismo website, and searched it online to find out more about the actual car, and get some real pictures of it.

And yeah, that's how it comes off. That's great you guys already knew. You just presented the response really poorly.

The responses do read as a bit sarcastic, probably unintentionally, to be fair, to me at least.

I doubt the news article is anywhere near the first page now so you'd likely need to search through GTSport articles to find it.

EDIT - its already down to page 5 of the news posts so not very visible to a newcomer. Though a search of the forum would have brought up something easily for sure.

Anyway, we know all about it already. Which is all that needs to be said really i think with the link already added.

I saw it on the Gran Turismo website, and searched it online to find out more about the actual car, and get some real pictures of it.

And yeah, that's how it comes off. That's great you guys already knew. You just presented the response really poorly.
No response was presented poorly, if you take a look at the date of the gran turismo article you will know that : https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_8194323.html it has been a news since 6th of March (same day the concept was shown revealed).
Which is the same day gtplanet posted the news.

Today is the 26th of March (20 days later) so you would have expect people to know about this already.
Also there were many predictions in February from various members that we will get the concept Supra playable in GT Sport.

So next time do a little more research before just going to post stuff like these or you will find yourself in situations like these.

No need to go defensive or playing the victim when receiving feedback on discussions forums.

The responses do read as a bit sarcastic, probably unintentionally, to be fair, to me at least.

I doubt the news article is anywhere near the first page now so you'd likely need to search through GTSport articles to find it.

EDIT - its already down to page 5 of the news posts so not very visible to a newcomer. Though a search of the forum would have brought up something easily for sure.

Anyway, we know all about it already. Which is all that needs to be said really i think with the link already added.

Maybe so...if they're just taking the piss, then it's cool. It just came off as rude to me. Not a huge deal, just unexpected. I searched for it in the bar up top, but apparently not hard enough, so my mistake there.

Sad, it lost its curves

True, but I do like the look of it still. I think it looks better than the redone NSX, which still looks great, but I do like the bodywork on this new Supra.

Back