New team saying hello: Team D-Spec

xdemoncamberx
porschedrifter
Hey, this is porschedrifter aka xdemoncamberx saying hello to the community as co-founder of a new drift/grip team; Team D-spec.

Our Forums: http://teamdspec.dust.tv/

We have a few open spots and are looking for some talented drifters wanting to be on a team, stop by the forum, register or just post in this thread if interested.
We are a brand new team, as of 3 days ago, but we plan to compete with the big guys :)

Official Team D-Spec member list

1. xDemonCamberx

2. D-Spec_Supra2JZ / JDMsupra317

3.Flame7532

4.Carlover598

5.Dspec_RX / Bang

6.Lithiumsub1

7.GT5_AE86_Luvr

8.Yankynick13

9.Dspec_Keichi

10.Dspec_STi

11.A1_DK_Drift_King

12.takfujiwara

13.Dspec_Ant / Antilicious

14. MGSr6923

15. NikoCloud

16. Fernan820

the empty spots are open spots. we will stop at 20 members until we get more organized and then possibly allow more.

Last edited:
Hey guys, its Jesse aka Supra, Demon's Partner in crime.. This is gonna be so cool. I'm really excited for our team to be on GT Planet and active in upcoming drift and grip comps. Hey Gonales, whats up. I didn't know u were on GT Planet. lol

Demon, could you get a list on here of all members, for me to drift with some peeps when European people are sleeping? :P

Yeah sure no problem

Now I'm sure the world is ending... A girl quoting Keiichi??!!??

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Gonales
thanks sweetie :D

I think hes getting excited! Lol
btw do you have any videos of you drifting irl?
I saw TwinTurboCH's r32 and it looks really good, and he's really goood at it too!

Last edited:
I saw a lot of your members today. But I wasnt really drifting my self though lol. I was in a conversation all the time. Better next time :D.

Im interested in being on the team. Im on PS3 daily and i drift with the G25. Add me on PSN and hopefully i can be on the team. PSN- City_Of_Dreams

Latest Posts

Back