New team saying hello: Team D-Spec

been talking to JDMsupra with some other of your members last night and they seem realy up for a battle with us (udt) let me know asap if you are for definetly so i can sort out the thread, rules and regulations.

cheers wilsonn

just pm me.

To those who want to try out, please add myself (Flame7532), xDemoncamberx, JDMSupra713/DSpec-Supra 2J-Z, or DSpec-RX to arrange a tryout for grip or drift. We do not expect you to only do one or the other but if we have a drift/grip battle we'll be expecting you to participate. If you try out for drift, Demon, RX, Supra or myself will watch/tandem with you and if you try out for grip, myself and one of our other members GT5_AE86_Luvr will watch you drive as well as set a lap time for you to come close to. If you can beat the lap time in the same car (Most likely a stock GTR 07 on sport soft with no aids except ABS) then thats pretty much an automatic pass lol.

haha don't worry we are a nice laid back bunch,really easy to get along with!
Whats the idea on judging ?
We need a 3rd party judge really I think, stops any BIAS accusations.

sup guys been trolling thru the forums looking for a team to get involved with, i live in japan, drive/drift/touge race an s13 irl, and formerly drifted on forza 3 with microsoft wheel. i currently have been playin GT5 for about a month and a half with Logitech DFGT wheel and i touge, race and drift, more touge and drift then race track style. i kinda stick to what i do in real life drift track and street race street

Drift cars:
FC Rx7
S13 CA-18 DET(P)
D1 FC RX-7
FD Rx7 efini model

Grip Cars:
NSX Honda (P)
Mazdaspeed Miata (P)
S2000 (p)
EK-9 Civic Hatch (P)
GTR R32
GTR R34
Cappuccino non race mod
EVO X
Evo IV

Official Team D-Spec Drift Member List

1. D-Spec_Supra2JZ / JDMsupra317: President/Co Founder

2. Flame7532: Vice President/Co Founder

3. xDemonCamberx: 3rd in Command/Co Founder

4. Dspec_RX / Bang: Drift Leader/Co Founder

5. ganstermilk: Drift captain/ 2nd in command to Bang

6. Dspec_Keiichi: Original Co Founder

7. Mr._Nubinz: New Member

8. Rex_Minorstein: New Member

9. takfujiwara: Founder of the takfujiwara zone

10.GT5_AE86_Luvr: Grip Race Leader

11. Tanman1111:New member

12. NikoCloud: Drift Moderator and team Webmaster

13. Fernan820

14. Triple6_wild:New Member

15. xGuNz_A_BLaZiNx

A1_DK_Drift_King / lllllPillolllll

17. Dspec_SubaruWRXsti

18. x-Brit-Chic-x

the empty spots are open spots. we will stop at 20 members until we get more organized and then possibly allow more.

Members: You can use this as your signature banner if you'd like: http://i56.tinypic.com/33da6na.jpg

Congratulations on last nights battle guys, you really are going to be the team to beat! The fact you lost to us by 0.5 of a point after 5 re-runs against Jimmy just shows how much talent you have!

For anyone reading this - Take these guys on, they are skilled, friendly and very professional.

I wish i could have stayed, the battles were so close... Congrats on the win UDT, and Congrats to our boys, .5 aint much lol..

hey wassup, im interested in joining your drift team shoot me a message on PSN and i can show you what i can do. Im new to the forums but not new to GT and definately not new to drifting.

lol.. Will do.. I was in a lobby with Jimmy and he invited me to a 6 team H2H this coming sunday. Said I needed 4 members from D-Spec:

The 4 members I'm bringing from D-Spec are
1.Dspec_RX,
2.ganstermilk
3.Rex_Minourstein
4.Dspec_Gunz

What are the details? is it like a weekly elimination?? What other teams will be battling?

thanks,
Supra

Back