New Team-Team Dark Side(T*D*S)

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 29 comments
United States
sylva,NC
Hyperspeedbright
Made up my mind, i'am starting this drag team on hopes of finding some people that race all kinds of cars. Fast cars, slow cars it doesn't matter. ONE RULE you have to have a mic, sorry but it makes it easier. A room will be open Tuesday 10:00PM EST, so If your ready to Turn To The DARK SIDE be There or be square.
Member list:
1:HYPERSPEED
2:LINKS377
3:Minedragon

Last edited:
Hyperspeed
Made up my mind, i'am starting this drag team on hopes of finding some people that race all kinds of cars. Fast cars, slow cars it doesn't matter. ONE RULE you have to have a mic, sorry but it makes it easier. A room will be open Tuesday 10:00PM EST, so If your ready to Turn To The DARK SIDE be There or be square.

Slogan at the end is catchy lol good luck

Man it feels good to have two kids, full time job, full time school, and still be fast as...., well you know lol. Can't wait to get this team going so I can host some drag comps, so fun..

Had fun running with my GTPlanet pals tonight:tup guys! Don't forget, tryouts tomorrow tuesday night 10:00PM EST-remember you need a mic. Have fun:)

tryin to work on this subaru spec c 05...havin a lil trouble with it though nothing 8hrs of paid time at work to tune could not fix though ha ha

Hyperspeed
Reminder, tryouts tonight 10:00PM EST-Have a mic if you want a shot at the team.

Had a good turn out tonight. Great racing:) I will be making a thread for our drag team soon.

damn!! sry hyper for some reason i could not go online last night ;( seemed fine this morning though so should be on tonight for some runs.. and need any help for our thread maybe i will do some art work for our team name....

LINKS377
damn!! sry hyper for some reason i could not go online last night ;( seemed fine this morning though so should be on tonight for some runs.. and need any help for our thread maybe i will do some art work for our team name....

Is ok man.. That would be so cool if you did some art.

Dear teammates, the best time for me to race online is Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights around 10:00PM due to my busy schedule.

Dear teammates, the best time for me to race online is Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights around 10:00PM due to my busy schedule.

no worries, when I got night shift I can't race..... so I'll be racing everytime I can.
Btw, I hope there's more teammates to be added in the near future :)

The boys at Southern Tuners want to thank you for welcoming us! We'd love to see you guys in a lobby sometime and hope the best for your team!

Back